Pedophile Patrick S. Tomlinson has faked another swatting

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Maybe he's swatting himself to avoid going to the gym. 9D Raven psych chess.
Screenshot_20230319_130935_Twitter.jpg

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
What is Pat even trying to accomplish? He's using a strategy that can be used to garner soft power but only pursues hard power.

i.e. SWATTTTing sympathy bux, CloudFlare, and DDOS attacks by tech trannies were soft power gained by drug addict troon Keffals in their attempts to take down KF. No law enforcement was ever involved, and when they tried to backdoor flex into hard power (the T-1 ISP blackout) it was quickly shut down by TPTB and the Electronic Frontier Foundation even made a statement about how Tier-1 ISPs should never even consider doing that shit again (and probably big pee-pee slaps behind the scenes on the rogue tranny employee who did it).

All Pat does is oink about how the FBI/Police are "actively pursuing this investigation and will put them in prison forever!". That's hard power. You have to convince a government entity to actually do their job, and reach a conclusion that is 100% untrue and almost impossible to prove (that we are a group organization collectively responsible). It's never going to happen.

But because he couches his appeal in this way because he's so insecure he constantly needs to posture and never "appear" as the bullying victim he is, it ends up being ineffective. i.e. any of his retard followers who would shell out money to him in sympathy instead get to feel like:

"Well, Pat said that they're under investigation and going to be arrested, so there's nothing I need to do I guess"

So, he loses any ability to garner soft power. The smarter move would be to completely shit on the MPD/FBI and talk about how they're shit at their jobs, and still haven't solved the crime despite XYZ, and how you continue to be under constant worry and stress, etc.

Except Pat will never do that because he's a professional victim who cannot allow himself to be seen as anything but a "tough guy", and he also is worried that by shitting on the MPD/FBI, his case will start getting attention, and inconvenient truths will come to light. So instead its this retard middle ground.

Is he doing it to "scare" us? If so, retarded because anyone with a functional knowledge of law knows that if they aren't actually the one behind it there is literally nothing to worry about, and if they are actually behind it they know how impossible a crime it can be to catch/prove.

I have no idea who this is for. For him? For his ego? What does he honestly believe is going to be the outcome of this? The world's first RICO charge for cyberbullying? lmao

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
What is Pat even trying to accomplish? He's using a strategy that can be used to garner soft power but only pursues hard power.

i.e. SWATTTTing sympathy bux, CloudFlare, and DDOS attacks by tech trannies were soft power gained by drug addict troon Keffals in their attempts to take down KF. No law enforcement was ever involved, and when they tried to backdoor flex into hard power (the T-1 ISP blackout) it was quickly shut down by TPTB and the Electronic Frontier Foundation even made a statement about how Tier-1 ISPs should never even consider doing that shit again (and probably big pee-pee slaps behind the scenes on the rogue tranny employee who did it).

All Pat does is oink about how the FBI/Police are "actively pursuing this investigation and will put them in prison forever!". That's hard power. You have to convince a government entity to actually do their job, and reach a conclusion that is 100% untrue and almost impossible to prove (that we are a group organization collectively responsible). It's never going to happen.

But because he couches his appeal in this way because he's so insecure he constantly needs to posture and never "appear" as the bullying victim he is, it ends up being ineffective. i.e. any of his retard followers who would shell out money to him in sympathy instead get to feel like:

"Well, Pat said that they're under investigation and going to be arrested, so there's nothing I need to do I guess"

So, he loses any ability to garner soft power. The smarter move would be to completely shit on the MPD/FBI and talk about how they're shit at their jobs, and still haven't solved the crime despite XYZ, and how you continue to be under constant worry and stress, etc.

Except Pat will never do that because he's a professional victim who cannot allow himself to be seen as anything but a "tough guy", and he also is worried that by shitting on the MPD/FBI, his case will start getting attention, and inconvenient truths will come to light. So instead its this retard middle ground.

Is he doing it to "scare" us? If so, retarded because anyone with a functional knowledge of law knows that if they aren't actually the one behind it there is literally nothing to worry about, and if they are actually behind it they know how impossible a crime it can be to catch/prove.

I have no idea who this is for. For him? For his ego? What does he honestly believe is going to be the outcome of this? The world's first RICO charge for cyberbullying? lmao
Fantastic breakdown. Patrick's endgame is "to become rich and famous," but he has neither the talent nor the will to get there. His whole plan is to catch lightning in a bottle again by "going viral" and thinks this cyberstalking thing is his best chance.

The problem with that, sweetie, is he's too much of a pussy to go all the way with it. Like you said, if he leaned in on bashing MPD and FBI and went on TV crying with his wife, he might pull it off. But his stubborn pig brain won't allow that because then he shows the world (i.e. Adrienne, stalkers, bullies, family, etc.) he was a fat, weak, impotent pussy all along.

MonsterSteve

Age.
View attachment 102514

Definitely not a swatting, third fake swatting this week. Piggy really needs to get a hobby.
Even if it wasn't him that called this in, it's still not a "SWATTING". It's a prank phone call. No swat team showed up, no one brought guns, the firemen were eating sandwiches once they saw there was no fire. Everyone was shaking hands. Cut the shit, Rick.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
milwaukeepd.jpg

WHY WOULD YOU RETWEET THIS

Here's a great idea, Patrick. Go down to the local precinct and just start spitting in the face of every officer you come across. Then scream at them because they haven't spent enough time investigating your cyberstalkers.

That'll really motivate the fine men and women of the Milwaukee PD to get off their asses and start making arrests. A nice fat loogie from the Karen who'll write a bad yelp review on social media if she's unhappy with the service she received.

G

We know he has security cameras. If this was actually happening to me I'd finally succumb to the monster and end it all. Failing that I'd post a clip of every incident to drive the point home to my audience that police keep showing up at my house at all hours. Unless I was fatly lying for FATtention again.

JamesJCrowe

We know he has security cameras. If this was actually happening to me I'd finally succumb to the monster and end it all. Failing that I'd post a clip of every incident to drive the point home to my audience that police keep showing up at my house at all hours. Unless I was fatly lying for FATtention again.
I'd have released the ring cam or whatever device footage to prove my case, unless the footage made me look like an asshole, which he always does. He probably talks to the cops like he talks in Josiah 5 & they roll their cop eyes at him & his little faucet cock.

G

In his defense, there are police reports for *most* of his "swattings". I put it in quotes because I think the vast majority of these are just some cawps showing up at the door, not coming in with guns drawn, especially now that it's happened a dozen times or so.

He probably can't show the incident clips because he's claiming he was swaTTed and the clips probably show 2 cops walking up the stairs and knocking politely on the door. There's a reason he only showed the footage of the time he was in cuffs and the time when they had the balistic shields and guns drawn. The rest of the times were probably more like wellness checks, like Paul Weimer said.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?

He thinks he can get this site shut down. That's always been his goal.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Looking at the calls:

1.) A vast majority of these will be wellness checks. Knock on the door, verify everything is OK and bounce.
2.) I bet the wellness checks are called to the non-emergency number. Most cities still aren’t recording those calls like they do 911 calls.
3.) Given 2.), it’s conceivable that Fatrick could be calling these in himself (or has someone close to him doing it)
4.) Bodycam footage should be FOIAed, especially if it’s just a wellness check.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy

I really can’t see pat begging for money either. He thinks he’s above these people. he’s somehow this super cool varsity jock type who deigns to be in their presence. He’s also super strong and tough..like some fat drunk paladin of justice.

He also thinks he’s got the cool toys, the badass bro car, the sports ball knowledge, and the hot wife

That’s why he gets so mad when you laugh at his car or his ugly failure mentally ill wife.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
He is just desensitizing everyone to his complaints. Nobody cares. Cant even keep track of them anymore. 3-4 fire truck calls that he calls "swatting"? He is really trying to squeeze all of the juice out of this isnt he.

First it was getting doxxed by nazi white supremacists sending him postcards because of his anti trump posts. Its almost like tries to check all the boxes to be the King of Victims for clout/attention/pity

1679275834802.png