Pedophile Patrick S. Tomlinson has faked another swatting

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Interesting
Yet when metokur, Vickers, Morris and a load of other people adjacent to the farms got SWATTED. They did the same thing. the very next swatting they got a phone call instead (morris still had people turn up but they weren't coming in hard, they phoned first)
These are people who have been SWATTed a couple of times at best and they were immediately noted on record as it could be hoaxes after the first.

Is MKE PD that stupid compared to all these other PD's or is there something else going on?
I'm sure piggy was very level headed and not at all condescending when talking to the MKE PD.
At no point would they turn up SEVENTEEN times (actual number nearer 10) unless it's for a reason.
What's if the PD are the ones putting Swat calls just for fun?

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
Interesting
Yet when metokur, Vickers, Morris and a load of other people adjacent to the farms got SWATTED. They did the same thing. the very next swatting they got a phone call instead (morris still had people turn up but they weren't coming in hard, they phoned first)
These are people who have been SWATTed a couple of times at best and they were immediately noted on record as it could be hoaxes after the first.

Is MKE PD that stupid compared to all these other PD's or is there something else going on?
I'm sure piggy was very level headed and not at all condescending when talking to the MKE PD.
At no point would they turn up SEVENTEEN times (actual number nearer 10) unless it's for a reason.
It is getting to the point where a stlaker should just call up MKE impersonating as pat to request to be put on a special exemption lord knows Pat loves wasting their time

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Pat, let me speak to you as a fellow millenial:

No cap, I genuinely hope that whoever is responsible for "SWATTing" you (the fuck is that extra T even doing, you buxom hillbilly?), I hope they are all caught and convicted and given the absolute maximum prison sentence.

The reason I hope this (no cap) is because I'm fairly convinced it is either you, someone you know, or some bad actor using you as a fatsy toward other ends (eg getting KF shut down).

PS you have breasts and look like if Humpty Dumpty attempted and failed to pledge a fraternity.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
@ConcernedFruit is the most self aware username I've ever seen in the Pativerse.

Screenshot_20230319-115307_Brave.jpg

G

Pat, let me speak to you as a fellow millenial:

No cap, I genuinely hope that whoever is responsible for "SWATTing" you (the fuck is that extra T even doing, you buxom hillbilly?), I hope they are all caught and convicted and given the absolute maximum prison sentence.

The reason I hope this (no cap) is because I'm fairly convinced it is either you, someone you know, or some bad actor using you as a fatsy toward other ends (eg getting KF shut down).

PS you have breasts and look like if Humpty Dumpty attempted and failed to pledge a fraternity.

He's googling no cap right now and he'll use it in a Tweet within a week. Probably the first time he tries he'll fuck it up like he did with "slaps".