• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's next shitty book is about a former marine

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Exactly how is that any different than putting on Blackface and singing Negro Spirituals in stages across America in the vaudeville days? It’s just as patronizing, and pandering.
That’s exactly how I see it. Ironically, all these years later and Married... With Children is still the best representation of gays I’ve ever seen on TV.
Dan Castellaneta played a dude who cooked, cleaned and loved sports and Al started looking at him like “hmm... maybe it isn’t so bad?🤷🏼‍♂️“ That’s how I’d want to be seen if I was a queer. A regular Joe who just happens to enjoy the cock. Not a circus attraction for everyone to score some points off of.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Exactly how is that any different than putting on Blackface and singing Negro Spirituals in stages across America in the vaudeville days? It’s just as patronizing, and pandering.
His uninspired and flat gay characters as insulting and damaging to my community as the old, tired black stereotypes 100 years ago. For successful gay adults like me, fake allies like Pat are irrelevant - a nuisance as best, but mostly ignored non-factors. For younger more impressionable gays (calm down Paul), this fake woke bullshit is hurtful.

Imagine being a scared young teen struggling with your identity, then Fat Pat barges into your timeline oinking about how he thinks LGBT “space whatevers” should act. For many, this is corrosive and toxic and the opposite of helpful. They feel even more confused by the awful box that liberal asshats try to force them into. It can take decades to deprogram this type of serial brainwashing.

I wish fake allies like Fat Pat would learn that gays see right through their horse shit and we hate him even more for his pandering. Much like how he fatly slinked away from fun runs after I torched his gelatinous rump for cheating at the 2016 Brewers Mini Marathon, Pattycakes needs to stay far away from preaching and squealing about issues and characterizations in the gay community. See this sign Fatty? 🖕 It means “not welcome”.

He should also lose weight. I saw the pics of him and Ugly Niki and damn, he’s eating himself toward a massive coronary episode. He’s always going to be ugly, but does he have to be fat and ugly?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
His uninspired and flat gay characters as insulting and damaging to my community as the old, tired black stereotypes 100 years ago. For successful gay adults like me, fake allies like Pat are irrelevant - a nuisance as best, but mostly ignored non-factors. For younger more impressionable gays (calm down Paul), this fake woke bullshit is hurtful.

Imagine being a scared young teen struggling with your identity, then Fat Pat barges into your timeline oinking about how he thinks LGBT “space whatevers” should act. For many, this is corrosive and toxic and the opposite of helpful. They feel even more confused by the awful box that liberal asshats try to force them into. It can take decades to deprogram this type of serial brainwashing.

I wish fake allies like Fat Pat would learn that gays see right through their horse shit and we hate him even more for his pandering. Much like how he fatly slinked away from fun runs after I torched his gelatinous rump for cheating at the 2016 Brewers Mini Marathon, Pattycakes needs to stay far away from preaching and squealing about issues and characterizations in the gay community. See this sign Fatty? 🖕 It means “not welcome”.

He should also lose weight. I saw the pics of him and Ugly Niki and damn, he’s eating himself toward a massive coronary episode. He’s always going to be ugly, but does he have to be fat and ugly?
Well put. It’s not my place to say, but I’ve observed my older gay relatives and these newer gays. There’s a very distinct difference. The older gays really went through it, and had to deal with real shit. They seem to be generally reserved, well spoken individuals. Not ashamed of being gay, but it’s not their entire life either. The new gays are in your face and expect you to care or notice. It’s their entire life. It really is people like Ricks fault. It’s all they talk about with eachother. They’re ruining the culture.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Of course he tries to use the story of Kinessa Johnson, who hunts poachers in africa in real life. All he adds is space setting and making everything women/gay/trans.

us-army-veterans-train-africa-rangers-vetpaws-kinessa-johnson-fb__700.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers

Welcome back Brotherman!!! Missed you around here. You see how depressed post Lostsuit Piggy is. Isn’t it glorious?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Nobody cares if someone is gay and by that I mean it’s 2021 and it became accepted years ago. Being gay 30 or more years ago was “different” but now it’s nothing shocking. There’s no angry mob chasing gay couples, there’s no large group trying to get rid of gay marriage, etc. The over the top pandering is what’s offensive because making a character gay just because means Pat doesn’t see gay people as equal. It’s why people can’t stand these “woke” tv/movies where they beat you over the head when it’s not needed and adds nothing to the story. The fact that he makes it a selling point shows he thinks gays are different and not equal. Plus he’s fat and ugly and I’m glad to see @CarolMaxheinie back putting Pat in his fat place.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Well you know, Patrick knows best for the blacks, gays, Latinos and Asians. He’s here to tell you all how to think and feel, and to remember he’s an ally, so he can’t be racist, sexist or homophobic, even though most of his writing is all of the above.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Big Niki’s brother (I think) is in the service so obviously that translates to Pat intimately knowing entire platoons of straight, gay, trans and non-binary soldiers.
Her brother was in the Army Reserve. So yes while he was in the Army. He didn’t do tours or spend time stationed anywhere. His stories are probably “I played Spades in the Reserve post one weekend a month at drill”.

I don’t have much room to talk. I was commissioned in the Air National Guard for 6 years and never saw anything exciting. Although I was an officer and Charlie was Enlisted.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Like all faggot women, that stupid bitch Kinessa (dumb name) is just about having everyone look at her. She made claims about hunting poachers and so faggots like Pat got all hyped about a strong brave woman veteran protecting animals. You can't go and explicitly state you're all about shooting random people even in Tanzania. Her stupidity fucked the organization in the ass because the government couldn't be seen supporting foreign people travelling to their nation with the goal of hunting people.

If Pat wants military realism his book needs a chapter about jacking off in a shack in space.