• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's next shitty book is about a former marine

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
This CIS, white, extremely heterosexual man whose entire life revolves around traditionally masculine things like sports, bar brawling and calling people child sure does seem to feel like he has all the the right in the world to decide how women should think and speak. When was the last time he wrote a male protagonist? Dumb broads don't know how to write themselves so you have to do it for them, right, Pat? Very, very problematic.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
This CIS, white, extremely heterosexual man whose entire life revolves around traditionally masculine things like sports, bar brawling and calling people child sure does seem to feel like he has all the the right in the world to decide how women should think and speak. When was the last time he wrote a male protagonist? Dumb broads don't know how to write themselves so you have to do it for them, right, Pat? Very, very problematic.

Did he change this "he" to a "she"? This was apparently a different "gay black space marine"

2-B660370-07-CF-4-CD0-BB52-5716-D7020129.jpg

1-ABD1505-A838-4-D47-8718-3672-D07-F6574.jpg

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Was the elderly Japanese Zero pilot gay? Time to rewrite that bit of personal history for a better story, Rick.

He was 97 years old and in the closet his whole life until Rick told him being gay was alright. He cried and sucked a Navy pilot's dick while his family clapped and cheered.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
In his one book I remember him refer to “hot-racking” as two guys together in a bed, when really what it means is when two guys are on rotating 12 hour shifts and share the same bed but are never both in it, hence why the rack is always “hot”.
Now imagine an entire book where he just keeps fucking up simple jargon like this. Of course its purely hypothetical because he isnt gonna actually finish this and may not even have actually started
It’s called SOS, shit on a shingle in Military jargon, child. It’s Peanut Butter, Lucky Charms and a banana slices on toast. Sorry I can’t help you understand!

the former Marine in space, gallantly ate the Elephants doug, it wasn’t much worse than the last Nasty Bag she had in the Core.

The elephant negligently discharged his penis on the ships windshield, preventing our heroes escape from Jupiters surface. Captain Kamala Hillary Pelosi looked at the sky and said “Oi vey!” In a way her black mother would appreciate. As she grabbed the Jesus Nut in the ships ceiling, she used her foot to kick the thruster open and felt her tits on her back as she surged from the elephants in space and their giant piles of dung, the end Child.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Did he change this "he" to a "she"? This was apparently a different "gay black space marine"

2-B660370-07-CF-4-CD0-BB52-5716-D7020129.jpg

1-ABD1505-A838-4-D47-8718-3672-D07-F6574.jpg
All of this babble is enraging. Putting aside the laughable claim that Pat knows enough members of the military to find the statistically improbable smorgasbord of LGBQT representatives, it also proves he’s nothing but a pandering, base-level moron trying to score woke points with every decision.

I once argued with a particularly dumb bitch I was working with who was pushing to make a character in a movie gay. There weren’t any relationships nor love scenes in the entire screenplay but she was pushing it because that’s what people respond to nowadays and it would track well. She couldn’t grasp the idea that if none of your characters ever show signs of not being gay then maybe they all are. Who knows? They don’t need to mince around talking about it to prove it. If it’s so normal and regular then why make such a big fucking deal about it? If I was gay I don’t think I’d need it to be paraded around like a minstrel show for everyone to clap for.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
All of this babble is enraging. Putting aside the laughable claim that Pat knows enough members of the military to find the statistically improbable smorgasbord of LGBQT representatives, it also proves he’s nothing but a pandering, base-level moron trying to score woke points with every decision.

I once argued with a particularly dumb bitch I was working with who was pushing to make a character in a movie gay. There weren’t any relationships nor love scenes in the entire screenplay but she was pushing it because that’s what people respond to nowadays and it would track well. She couldn’t grasp the idea that if none of your characters ever show signs of not being gay then maybe they all are. Who knows? They don’t need to mince around talking about it to prove it. If it’s so normal and regular then why make such a big fucking deal about it? If I was gay I don’t think I’d need it to be paraded around like a minstrel show for everyone to clap for.
Exactly how is that any different than putting on Blackface and singing Negro Spirituals in stages across America in the vaudeville days? It’s just as patronizing, and pandering.