• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's next shitty book is about a former marine

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
05009-CDF-2945-42-B7-88-D1-B6-C06-F74-CF7-F.jpg

I'd accuse Pat of ripping this off if only I weren't so confident that he's never even heard of this series, and certainly hasn't read it.
that book cover is PFG

In his one book I remember him refer to “hot-racking” as two guys together in a bed, when really what it means is when two guys are on rotating 12 hour shifts and share the same bed but are never both in it, hence why the rack is always “hot”.
Now imagine an entire book where he just keeps fucking up simple jargon like this. Of course its purely hypothetical because he isnt gonna actually finish this and may not even have actually started

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Tss what about a fawkin former coast guard tranny who is wrestling with AIDS that digs a hole underground to eat in a subterranean mcdonalds from back in ancient times or some shiz.

BTW nice research stupid. 30 seconds on google got me this:
"There truly is no such thing as a former Marine.."

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
that book cover is PFG

I found that book laying around somewhere or other and read it in late junior high or early high school. I don't remember much, but I know the authors are far more successful and known than Piggy Two-Tits.

In his one book I remember him refer to “hot-racking” as two guys together in a bed, when really what it means is when two guys are on rotating 12 hour shifts and share the same bed but are never both in it, hence why the rack is always “hot”.
Now imagine an entire book where he just keeps fucking up simple jargon like this. Of course its purely hypothetical because he isnt gonna actually finish this and may not even have actually started

"Wrong as always, delusional atalker. I never said 'hot-racking.' Your lies are all you have."

PST Translation: It was "hot bunking"

Stent

The Black Scorpion
When Avatar was released I thought it was the dumbest hack shit ever. Now I realize it was genius. It was perfectly aimed at the retards like Pat. Everything completely familiar, nothing challenging or original. Marine gets hurt, joins brave BIPOCs to protect nature, in space. It only made the mistake of being slightly too soon. A few years later, a couple of woke tweaks, and that shit would be everywhere like Star Wars.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
When Avatar was released I thought it was the dumbest hack shit ever. Now I realize it was genius. It was perfectly aimed at the retards like Pat. Everything completely familiar, nothing challenging or original. Marine gets hurt, joins brave BIPOCs to protect nature, in space. It only made the mistake of being slightly too soon. A few years later, a couple of woke tweaks, and that shit would be everywhere like Star Wars.
I literally fell asleep during that shit. The entire reason it was popular was the state of the art visuals, but once everyone catches up to you 2 years later theres no point

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:

Dances With Pigs

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Yeah that’s the “don’t join the Navy tactic” that the Army, Air Force and Marines use lol. On a ship its 2 for 12 or 3 for 8 hour shifts. The Air Force recruiter asked me if I wanted to hot rack (I was 17 didn’t know wtf he was talking about, like put a spent round in a gun? Lol)

G

05009-CDF-2945-42-B7-88-D1-B6-C06-F74-CF7-F.jpg

I'd accuse Pat of ripping this off if only I weren't so confident that he's never even heard of this series, and certainly hasn't read it.
Fuck. Artists had so much skill before the 60s. Then post modern "anyone can be an artist mannn" shit started, and now we have mm schill tier work everywhere. I hate andy warhol.

Anyone seen those old mars attacks trading cards? Fawkin brutal.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
I literally fell asleep during that shit. The entire reason it was popular was the state of the art visuals, but once everyone catches up to you 2 years later theres no point
I'm sure I heard that James Cameron only did it for the money. Wouldn't surprise me given that it was about floating rocks called Unobtanium and every animal had six legs. He could write that shit in a weekend.

SensibleKeks

I'm pretty sure Rick already wrote this piece of shit months ago if not longer. It was after some doctor shot a lion and predictably everyone on reddit and twitter were blubbering. He'd tried to sell it and no publishers gave a shit about it at that time. More importantly I don't think he actually wrote a word of this supposed novel. Fatty just wants to come across as busy.