• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's next shitty book is about a former marine

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20211110-182701__01__01.jpg

Wait, so do you have 25k words or 1k? Do you even know the difference, you simple fuck?

Screenshot_20211111-195712__01.jpg

Last edited:
E443-A451-CED0-4-FBF-AF17-8-B8-E87-ACF12-D.jpg

Shut the fuck up and write the goddamned thing already.
He must really be devoid of new ideas if he's reaching six years back into his bag of shit to pull out a turd that has taken more than two years to squeeze 25,000 words from. Maybe instead of suing the internet and spending every waking moment fighting trolls and tweeting, he should have fired up Microsoft Word and written a word or two.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
This fat fuck sincerely believed that he's such a special and important boy that Netflix would pick up his horseshit screenplay simply by tagging them on Twitter.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Like all faggot women, that stupid bitch Kinessa (dumb name) is just about having everyone look at her. She made claims about hunting poachers and so faggots like Pat got all hyped about a strong brave woman veteran protecting animals. You can't go and explicitly state you're all about shooting random people even in Tanzania. Her stupidity fucked the organization in the ass because the government couldn't be seen supporting foreign people travelling to their nation with the goal of hunting people.

If Pat wants military realism his book needs a chapter about jacking off in a shack in space.
The struggle of cumming before space heat exhaustion takes over. While staring a graffiti declaring space Wagner a dicksuck. In space

And Isn't she a murderer by pats logic? She's carrying a gun a out herself in that situation... Oh right pat doesn't have real standards

Last edited:

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
2-B660370-07-CF-4-CD0-BB52-5716-D7020129.jpg

I didn't do it to meet a "quota," I did it because I was told there weren't enough explicitly homosexual characters, child.

Oh sweetie, that's not how any of this works. 🐷

G

He said in an interview he did it to piss off alt right readers of his work. He's such a liar.
What an incompetent boob. "Hmm, my book sales are shitty. How can I sell less books? I got it, let me try and piss off a (probably very small) segment of readers."

He should be thankful anyone buys the shit he puts out.

G

What’s wrong with the works in progress we got? Dey rite pritty gud… Wassa name uh somma dem otha books Rick never publish?

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s wrong with the works in progress we got? Wassa name uh somma dem otha books Rick never publish?
Untitled book #3 of The Breach series (Gate Crashers, Starship Pedo), books 4, 5, and 6 of the Children of a Dead Earth series, and In The Red are a few that he has mentioned working on but not written. His life is one long "work in progress".