• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is very sensiTive about his car

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Because mentally he's still stuck in high school, which is the last time I heard someone brag about that.
And that's absolutely what it is. He heard some guy who wasn't a prissy little femmeboy say "automatic is for pussies" so he has to continue his lifelong quest of emulating things he thinks might be masculine. Low-T pussy bitch.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Because mentally he's still stuck in high school, which is the last time I heard someone brag about that.
The high school mentality is very true. He needs EVERYONE to know he drives a mustang like some kind of douchebag. The last time anyone bragged about their car like he does was high school and it’s not even something impressive. I knew douchebags in their 20s who bought used Benz, BMW, Lexus, etc to show off but couldn’t afford the upkeep and premium gas they require.

Pat is 41 and will bring up when not even asked that he drives a mustang and it’s a stick because he’s such a big manly man. He even owns multiple shirts with the mustang logo just to really hammer it home to everyone he a special mustang driving boy.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The high school mentality is very true. He needs EVERYONE to know he drives a mustang like some kind of douchebag. The last time anyone bragged about their car like he does was high school and it’s not even something impressive. I knew douchebags in their 20s who bought used Benz, BMW, Lexus, etc to show off but couldn’t afford the upkeep and premium gas they require.

Pat is 41 and will bring up when not even asked that he drives a mustang and it’s a stick because he’s such a big manly man. He even owns multiple shirts with the mustang logo just to really hammer it home to everyone he a special mustang driving boy.
even in high school there was a kid who bragged about having the nicest car in school and I remember thinking he was a fag. Especially since a guy in the year ahead of ours had a red mustang cobra convertible. and that thing was sweet.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Especially in 2021 when most sport automatics blow away even the best manual transmissions. Don't get me wrong, I love the control you get with manual transmissions in sports cars but the sad truth is newer sports cars come with automatics that blow them away.

G

Tesla basically ended the concept of fast cars by making a sedan that rips the shit out of anything without massive horsepower. There's some guy who years ago took a Tesla to late night drag races and all he did was remove the interior for a very slight weight improvement. He killed cars that guys had spent a fortune on and had spent hours tuning. I suspect this is one reason why Rick isn't a fan of Elon Musk.

G

'Stick Shift Pat' - gear clashing, jerky shifting, retarded faggot.
You almost had Anica? You never had Anica! You never had your car! Granny shiftin', not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that three hundred pounds of weight didnt blow the seams on the leather seats. Almost had me? Now me and the gay rodeo clown gotta rip apart the seats, and replace the padding you farted out.

G

You almost had Anica? You never had Anica! You never had your car! Granny shiftin', not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that three hundred pounds of weight didnt blow the seams on the leather seats. Almost had me? Now me and the gay rodeo clown gotta rip apart the seats, and replace the padding you farted out.
He lives his life 10 tweets at a time.

Chin Diesel.

Forum Clout
Tesla basically ended the concept of fast cars by making a sedan that rips the shit out of anything without massive horsepower. There's some guy who years ago took a Tesla to late night drag races and all he did was remove the interior for a very slight weight improvement. He killed cars that guys had spent a fortune on and had spent hours tuning. I suspect this is one reason why Rick isn't a fan of Elon Musk.
The reason Fatso hates Elon Musk is because of his opinions. If Elon was woke, Fatso would be licking his balls and talking about how great it is that we have an electric car that can compete with muscle cars, blah blah blah

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

I don't believe for a second Rick knows any of that, he's a poser who barely knows shit about cars.

G

The reason Fatso hates Elon Musk is because of his opinions. If Elon was woke, Fatso would be licking his balls and talking about how great it is that we have an electric car that can compete with muscle cars, blah blah blah
I'm so happy that Ford decided to take the Mustang name and put it onto a generic compact electric SUV. It hurts Rick on a fundamental level. He should be happy because the Mustang is now even fatter and uglier which suits him more.

I don't believe for a second Rick knows any of that, he's a poser who barely knows shit about cars.
Are you suggesting that Rick only has the most mediocre understanding of things he claims to be an expert in? That sounds completely out of character for him.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I have a Tesla and yeah, you basically are the fastest car on the road, even in Chill mode.

Not that it matters at all, I'm not the type of person who goes 100+ on the highway or tailgates people, nor would I ever go compete in a late night drag race. I just wanted a car that could have a full tank every single morning.