• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is very sensiTive about his car

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
JesusRick.PNG

Jesus Christ, Rick, you had to type that.

I fucking lost it when I read "you are not a mechanic, child." Rick continues to top himself.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
It's a car. A fucking car. Not even a rare, exotic or imported car. A very basic bitch edition of the Mustang that is considered less valuable and less collectible than the Transformers edition Camaro from 2007.
It's so odd that it's subjects such as this, his high school experiences and his weight that really get beneath his skin and get him oinking.

You could say the most heinous things about Niki to him, and only get a "No, child" in response. Why? She means less to him than his image of himself.
The name "Bullitt" doesn't even mean shit to people younger than 70. The target demo for that car was mid-life crisis boomers who used to watch the original bullitt in theaters. No one even remotely close to his age gives a shit, I don't know how he ever got it in his head that it was a bragging point.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Today I went to Lowe's to pick up some stuff for the area I cleared out in our basement that I can use as a workshop area. Got some lights and other odd supplies. Spent the afternoon getting shit stuff set up, then started on a couple projects I've had in mind. Right now I'm waiting for some paint and primer to dry before moving on to the next steps.
How's this asshole spending his Sunday? Texting his 80s Action Pat dialogue to a complete stranger. Like it makes the slightest goddamn bit of difference. If nothing else Pat's purpose in the universe is so everyone else on Earth can look at him and think, "Yeah, at least I'm not that retard."

G

There is no bill, stlaker. It is a judgemenT. Sorry you're sTupid. I can'T help you.

Quasi is going to post receipts of Fatrick's payments, and there will be court files detailing his bankruptcy, and he will still be insisting "No, child. That is not a thing that happened. You are just cripplingly stupid."

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Have you noticed that when he refers to the money he owes he always says "we"?

"We don't owe money to quasi"
Cause Nikki's also liable to pay if Rick can't because of their sham marriage. Rick knows and anticipates this. It's a tacit admission that the bill is real and that he's aware of what's going to happen next.

Patrick is a complete dolt who can't stop contradicting himself in the same fucking sentence.