• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is very sensiTive about his car

G

This is why I'm never leaving. Patrick is completely over a barrel and he doesn't realize it yet.
This isn't a 3k debt that can be forgotten or ignored for a while where you make It difficult to collect and the debtor says it isn't worth it. Quasi dropped 25k just to quash a subpeona that wasn't going anywhere. I'd imagine he isn't really going to let this go any time soon.

G

Screenshot_20211017-192919_textPlus.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This is very interesting to me because narcissists will cling to objects or signifiers for their constructed identity - obviously the car is one - and we see this in full effect here.

You can call his car stupid or whatever and it will probably bump him a little, but if you “misunderstand” his vehicle (it’s a v6, it’s an automatic) you’ll really fucking get him because you’re “misunderstanding” his constructed image.

what a fucking loser