• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is very sensiTive about his car

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Cause Nikki's also liable to pay if Rick can't because of their sham marriage. Rick knows and anticipates this. It's a tacit admission that the bill is real and that he's aware of what's going to happen next.

Patrick is a complete dolt who can't stop contradicting himself in the same fucking sentence.
I have wondered about the "we" thing, and it does seem to show that he is aware that Wisconsin is a community property state and that the liability is shared by him and his wife. It also shows how unashamed he is of being a fat useless burden of a man.

Either way, you're supposed to be the breadwinner as a man, so what is this "we" shit? It would only be relevant that the liability is shared if you wouldn't be capable of paying yourself or a divorce is imminent.

G

Not a lawyer here. Im not fluent in tomlinson, but if you remember from the last time he will latch on to any bit of good news from Stein even though he doesn't make the final rulings (e.g he ruled twice already baby stlaker infant child).

I think since Stein mentioned he had cause for an appeal he's holding onto that as hope. Schulman was not happy. The only reason the hearing went on for so long is because judges hate getting overturned on appeal. He's been doing this a long time. He let that DMV idiot ramble because he wanted every idiotic sentence entered into the court record for appeal.

The nice thing in California is that quasi will collect 10 percent interest during the appeal. Normally it would take 15 months but with covid it could be twice that. Ten percent on a 3 year bond would be unheard of. A solid investment.

He also has 60 days to appeal so look for something at the end of November.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I kinda noticed in the Josiah part 5 that the more childish and silly Josiah's responses were the more immediate the pig's programming jumped into a childish reply back.
It seems Patrick-talk really gets under Patrick's skin, i guess that's why he does it so much. Calling him swear words(that n-word, the f-word) doesn't work, calling him a child etc does
The loudest "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH" where his voice cracked came after marathon cheating accusations. So we know exactly what gets to him the most. Not shitting on his frump wife or his daughter abandoning championship. Cheating a marathon, and being a fat faggot with bitch tits.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Not a lawyer here. Im not fluent in tomlinson, but if you remember from the last time he will latch on to any bit of good news from Stein even though he doesn't make the final rulings (e.g he ruled twice already baby atalker infant child).

I think since Stein mentioned he had cause for an appeal he's holding onto that as hope. Schulman was not happy. The only reason the hearing went on for so long is because judges hate getting overturned on appeal. He's been doing this a long time. He let that DMV idiot ramble because he wanted every idiotic sentence entered into the court record for appeal.

The nice thing in California is that quasi will collect 10 percent interest during the appeal. Normally it would take 15 months but with covid it could be twice that. Ten percent on a 3 year bond would be unheard of. A solid investment.

Jesus Christ, 10% interest? That's above junk bond territory at this point.

If you don't mind, what would a malpractice suit against Brinton, Mayr, etc., look like? To the best of your knowledge as a non-expert of course.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
The loudest "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH" where his voice cracked came after marathon cheating accusations. So we know exactly what gets to him the most. Not shitting on his frump wife or his daughter abandoning championship. Cheating a marathon, and being a fat faggot with bitch tits.
Wrong as always child. It was afTer Josiah asked him, "is this the way you acted in school when your teachers proved you wrong."

I'm sorry you're so stupid, idiot cyberstalker child

G

Jesus Christ, 10% interest? That's above junk bond territory at this point.

If you don't mind, what would a malpractice suit against Brinton, Mayr, etc., look like? To the best of your knowledge as a non-expert of course.
Yeah they don't like when you don't pay it clogs up the system with more nonsense.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=CCP&sectionNum=685.010.[/URL]

He would need to sue for malpractice, but with the nonsense in the Wisconsin case I have no idea.

Malpractice would be difficult but it's hard to say what went on behind the scenes. Malpractice isn't really incompetence. It's for things like missing deadlines, filling incorrectly not paying a court fee.

Something like not informing him about the possible fees in California might be but his lawyers wouldn't settle and a jury would never agree.

It's gross negligence. It needs to be something egregious. If brinTTon lied and said he wouldn't pay fees in an email or something that's about the only way he'd been screwed.

He works for an actual law firm and they make you sign a lot of shit once retained.

His best bet is Mayr since he works out of his mom's house he may not have covered himself. He was in over his head but it's essentially that you need a failing grade. He got a d minus since he submitted and argued something. It was mostly incoherent but vaguely resembled legal documents.

G

Not a lawyer here. Im not fluent in tomlinson, but if you remember from the last time he will latch on to any bit of good news from Stein even though he doesn't make the final rulings (e.g he ruled twice already baby atalker infant child).

I hope Quasi enjoys that compounding daily interest. Nigga is a on freeroll now.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Yeah they don't like when you don't pay it clogs up the system with more nonsense.

He would need to sue for malpractice, but with the nonsense in the Wisconsin case I have no idea.

Malpractice would be difficult but it's hard to say what went on behind the scenes. Malpractice isn't really incompetence. It's for things like missing deadlines, filling incorrectly not paying a court fee.

Something like not informing him about the possible fees in California might be but his lawyers wouldn't settle and a jury would never agree.

It's gross negligence. It needs to be something egregious. If brinTTon lied and said he wouldn't pay fees in an email or something that's about the only way he'd been screwed.

He works for an actual law firm and they make you sign a lot of shit once retained.

His best bet is Mayr since he works out of his mom's house he may not have covered himself. He was in over his head but it's essentially that you need a failing grade. He got a d minus since he submitted and argued something. It was mostly incoherent but vaguely resembled legal documents.
Thanks - so it sounds like he has even less options there as his arguments would be relatively limited to procedural or administrative type errors. That makes sense as I'm sure allowing people to sue for incompetence would open up a whole can of subjective worms that would clog up the system even more.

It's all moot anyway since, to your point, he definitely signed away any leverage he could possibly have.

So at this point, it sounds like his legit best option is to just pay up and move on before he turns a terrible situation into a catastrophe.

G

Thanks - so it sounds like he has even less options there as his arguments would be relatively limited to procedural or administrative type errors. That makes sense as I'm sure allowing people to sue for incompetence would open up a whole can of subjective worms that would clog up the system even more.

It's all moot anyway since, to your point, he definitely signed away any leverage he could possibly have.

So at this point, it sounds like his legit best option is to just pay up and move on before he turns a terrible situation into a catastrophe.
It's generally better to pay as soon as possible or set up a payment plan. If you have literally no assets (ala bams seed) you can ignore it and or declare bankruptcy.

Not so patso is in the worst of all situations he doesn't have kids, has some assets and has pissed off the only person who can be lenient to allow a payment plan.

Most people also don't record themselves saying they won't pay a cent and boasting about their assets.

G

It's generally better to pay as soon as possible or set up a payment plan. If you have literally no assets (ala bams seed) you can ignore it and or declare bankruptcy.

Not so patso is in the worst of all situations he doesn't have kids, has some assets and has pissed off the only person who can be lenient to allow a payment plan.

Most people also don't record themselves saying they won't pay a cent and boasting about their assets.
This is why I'm never leaving. Patrick is completely over a barrel and he doesn't realize it yet.