• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is very sensiTive about his car

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts WelcomeπŸ’¨
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
some reddit guy on r/cars posted these

08o4nj.jpg

wv11hd.jpg

ktrtfx.jpg

pu3x8v.jpg

21mt45.jpg

x9rvgs.jpg

b3gwdv.jpg

j9f1ps.jpg

2h3bfy.jpg

snn37a.jpg

j5ddzz.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I kinda noticed in the Josiah part 5 that the more childish and silly Josiah's responses were the more immediate the pig's programming jumped into a childish reply back.
It seems Patrick-talk really gets under Patrick's skin, i guess that's why he does it so much. Calling him swear words(that n-word, the f-word) doesn't work, calling him a child etc does

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The Bullitt is a shitty replica car that was sold exclusively to rubes based on late sixties nostalgia. They discontinued them for a reason, no one bought them but a handful of try-hards that wanted to feel like Steve McQueen.

If you brag about owning a Bullitt and it's not an original, then you're a fucking poser.

AntSucks

β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜†
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This exchange should be studied in political science classes. This is basically what media uses to keep people addicted and arguing all the time. Give them something pointless and stupid to feel superior about and they will never stop.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It's a car. A fucking car. Not even a rare, exotic or imported car. A very basic bitch edition of the Mustang that is considered less valuable and less collectible than the Transformers edition Camaro from 2007.
It's so odd that it's subjects such as this, his high school experiences and his weight that really get beneath his skin and get him oinking.

You could say the most heinous things about Niki to him, and only get a "No, child" in response. Why? She means less to him than his image of himself.