Pat stalkers are human garbage

G

shutterstock_339539327-scaled.jpg
Ha ha holee shit yes I advertised it you fucking moron, may I add that despite me doing this before and telling you it was for a reply you're (sic on purpose, faggot) dong it again. Your (sic) literallly unable to not reply like Rick. Jesus you old fucking faggot, I had a hard time deciding whether between add and dumb, which one would make you bite. The list of homophones is small, but have you ever seen a person screw up add and ad, you're a fucking dolt. Hopefully by the time I use won for one, you'll do it again.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
  • unemployed people begging for drugs
  • extremely bitter, resentful posts about everything with not a hint of irony or humour
  • thousands of painfully unfunny, highly unoriginal posts whining about Jews and black people
you "people" have trash minds and should kill yourselves unironically

G

• extremely bitter, resentful posts about everything with not a hint of irony or humour
  • thousands of painfully unfunny, highly unoriginal posts whining about Jews and black people
Street-shitting man is a parody song dying to be made.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
homy shit that’s great. Somewhere Ray Wilson’s publicist is extremely confused

Oh, you'd have loved to be a fly on the wall when I told him I went public on who I was here.

I showed him the website. He looked over it for several minutes. He handed me back the phone. And we had a very, very long talk.

We came to an agreement though, as the cat was out of the bag already - let's just say keeping some doubt to my veracity is a huge benefit. That said, I never regretted the decision; I laugh my ass off here every day, even if I don't agree with everything.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Oh, you'd have loved to be a fly on the wall when I told him I went public on who I was here.

I showed him the website. He looked over it for several minutes. He handed me back the phone. And we had a very, very long talk.

We came to an agreement though, as the cat was out of the bag already - let's just say keeping some doubt to my veracity is a huge benefit. That said, I never regretted the decision; I laugh my ass off here every day, even if I don't agree with everything.
As someone who was forced to spend a few weeks of summer in the UK while your biggest hit was advertising Levi’s, I desperately want to believe, Ray. Don’t let me down. 🙏🏼

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Replace that last bullet point with "doesn't pay their rent like an Afghani degenerate" and you've described yourself perfectly.