• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat reveals his body count

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I'm not a reptile guy at all. I'll handle them and they don't creep me out or anything, I just don't get owning one. You pay for it for it's whole life and you don't get an ounce of affection or loyalty from it ever.

Having said that, is a bearded dragon not like a hamster style starter pet you'd get for a kid to give them some responsibilities and not one an adult would go for? A guy I knew years ago had a whole room full of actual cool reptiles and then he had one that had free roam of most of his house. It was big and it looked like a black and yellow komodo dragon from what I remember. It mostly just chilled in front of the woodstove but it had bit people before and his dog stayed away from it. It didn't even look like it had teeth but it could apparently take a surprising chunk out of you. If I was gonna get a lizard I think I'd want a big cool one like that and not some motionless pussy thing.
and all he ever did was put the stupid thing places to pose it for pictures, or made it sit on his sloped non existent shoulders to hold on for dear life. It's not like he'd actually let it do it's own thing. And it probably died but he didnt seem to have any heat lamp.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Bzzzzzzt wrong again. It was the three months inbetween marriages. Word on the street is he racked up double digits in HJ’s

View attachment 176108

zdtgqli.jpg

Sure, Jen.

Forum Clout
17 women is fucking comical. I’m half his age and have slept with 4 women, all ex girlfriends. And despite being double my age he’s had relations with half as much women. He never went to college so we can rule out any wild escapades there. We know he was a loser in high school so he got no pussy there. When exactly did this wild pussy slaying era occur? Not before Adrienne. After? Doubt it.

Also someone should tell him only young people or people who’ve never gotten pussy brag about it. Wow, you slept with people, congrats. So has everyone else. What are you trying to prove?
He didn't say women......

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Even if that's true, what a fucking loser. Reminds me of this kid I went to high school with who was such a big Henry Rollins fan he didn't have sex with his girlfriend for 9 months so he could do it on Rollins' birthday. I'm sure he's very happy with that choice now that he's in his 40's.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Even if that's true, what a fucking loser. Reminds me of this kid I went to high school with who was such a big Henry Rollins fan he didn't have sex with his girlfriend for 9 months so he could do it on Rollins' birthday. I'm sure he's very happy with that choice now that he's in his 40's.
His life milestones are all marked by what dork movies was out at the time.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
17 women is fucking comical. I’m half his age and have slept with 4 women, all ex girlfriends. And despite being double my age he’s had relations with half as much women. He never went to college so we can rule out any wild escapades there. We know he was a loser in high school so he got no pussy there. When exactly did this wild pussy slaying era occur? Not before Adrienne. After? Doubt it.

Also someone should tell him only young people or people who’ve never gotten pussy brag about it. Wow, you slept with people, congrats. So has everyone else. What are you trying to prove?
Wait your 22? You look beat as fuck physically if so.