• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is angry at his industry, guess Tiny Tim isn’t coming anytime soon

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
who the fuck hand sells books in 2024 anyway, he's such a loser
1724201797595.png
1724201815847.png

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Did he get some bad news?View attachment 218225
It’s not about sales? Well - Pat sure knows a thing or two about NOT selling books.
Lol of course it will make back 8 million. He's a potential VP with an interesting background. The first book was made into a movie before he was even well known.

Pat himself was only published at all because they gambled on his 50k followers actually buying his derivative crap. He's one to oink about the business of publishing.

Anyway he's really just mad that Vance looks like a less fat version of him.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
His first book definitely has, his second most likely has by now, his third... maybe?
AR managed to get his books pushed through to a lot of libraries NA and Europe, depending on how many ,his third may have passed the threshold.
No e-book or audio book sales are counted towards the advance(s) as he holds separate rights to those.

Even being extremely generous with the figures, earnings are bleak:
Assuming:
$6k advance for each book (which is probably high)
1000 copies sold before royalties kick in. (standard for that level)
$3 royalty (high)
$5 on ebook/audiobook (insane)
$7 on a hand sold copy
1000 copies of e/a sold per book
1000 copies to libraries per book not tracked by bookscan
We double last known (Jan '23) Bookscan figures
He has hand sold 3650 copies (average of 1 per day for his entire 'career')

AR earnings = $84k before taxes/agent/expenses etc.
More colloquially known as a Q-unit.

That's why fatso is seething right now.
this seems awful specific.. is this a patrick mole account?

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
The nerve of this pig. 1.7 could barely graduate high school and shits on a guy who got to Yale from a state school as a white guy in the 21st century. Fat could live 100 lifetimes and never manage to do that, let alone accomplish the rest of what this Vance guy has.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The nerve of this pig. 1.7 could barely graduate high school and shits on a guy who got to Yale from a state school as a white guy in the 21st century. Fat could live 100 life times and never manage to do that, let alone accomplish the rest of what this Vance guy has.
Pat has to fake his credentials. Thats why he lies so much on the internet. To compensate for being ignored and disliked by everyone. He hates people that have a better resume than him. Especially if they dont vote the same way.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Pat gets a tiny royalty check from his Angry Robot books because they sold well compared to what they paid him. His Tor books flopped harder than his tits at a mini marathon and that's why he hasn't gotten another contract in the last 4 years. Nice writing career, stupid.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
If these checks were real and went towards anything other than scrubbing bubbles to rid his commode of cheesy Wisconsin shit specs we’d certainly be getting humble bragged to about it.

“My royalty checks are a nice reminder I still have fans that appreciate my work, now we are off to KFC so Tyrone and work up some greasers for my wife. #amwriting #amgay”

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
If these checks were real and went towards anything other than scrubbing bubbles to rid his commode of cheesy Wisconsin shit specs we’d certainly be getting humble bragged to about it.

“My royalty checks are a nice reminder I still have fans that appreciate my work, now we are off to KFC so Tyrone and work up some greasers for my wife. #amwriting #amgay”
He’s mentioned royalty checks, but I don’t think he shows them. He tried to show up Dan when Dan showed the six figure bonus check but I don’t recall him actually showing the royalty check.