• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is angry at his industry, guess Tiny Tim isn’t coming anytime soon

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Did he get some bad news?
IMG_4490.jpeg

It’s not about sales? Well - Pat sure knows a thing or two about NOT selling books.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Isn't the book advance for politicians some sort of lobbyist scam? It circumvents a candidate getting flagged for corruption and all the copies are bought by special interest groups to give out as free gifts? Fairly sure everyone at the next JINSA conference will get a free copy of this book.
Yes and no.

A lot of them buy their own books en masse because they are retards who think 'nyt bestseller' actually means anything these days.

It's probably mostly ego with a little bit of money laundering. Only a few of them actually have good sales. Did you know that Hillarys vp wrote a book? Yeah, neither did anyone else.

Believe it or not jd Vance is one of those who wrote a book that sold.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Isn't the book advance for politicians some sort of lobbyist scam? It circumvents a candidate getting flagged for corruption and all the copies are bought by special interest groups to give out as free gifts? Fairly sure everyone at the next JINSA conference will get a free copy of this book.
It’s gotta be something like that - they either get them free or used to be signed and given out at speaking events for those who buy the upgraded “VIP” tickets.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yes and no.

A lot of them buy their own books en masse because they are retards who think 'nyt bestseller' actually means anything these days.

It's probably mostly ego with a little bit of money laundering. Only a few of them actually have good sales. Did you know that Hillarys vp wrote a book? Yeah, neither did anyone else.

Believe it or not jd Vance is one of those who wrote a book that sold.
His sold enough to get a Netflix movie made based on it. That really explains the 8 million payday for Vance. Pat of course is ignoring that because he’s so upset his career is dead.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Did he get some bad news?View attachment 218225
It’s not about sales? Well - Pat sure knows a thing or two about NOT selling books.
Which will earn out their advance sooner? Vance, the VP candidate in a highly contentious election environment or Tiny Tim: Assignment Miami Beach... IN SPACE! with it's hilarious cockney accented dialogue full of references to Trump and modern geek culture wink wink.

Let's take bets. Pat, contact me if you wanna make a wager.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Hillbilly Elegy has sold more copies on its own than all of Pat’s books combined. This makes JD Vance a more successful author than Patrick. That’s why he’s butthurt and bitter, one of the “bad guys” is better at being an author than him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Which will earn out their advance sooner? Vance, the VP candidate in a highly contentious election environment or Tiny Tim: Assignment Miami Beach... IN SPACE! with it's hilarious cockney accented dialogue full of references to Trump and modern geek culture wink wink.

Let's take bets. Pat, contact me if you wanna make a wager.
I wouldnt be surprised if pats first book hasnt earned out yet.