Overrated TV Shows

i understand the appeal of sons of anarchy

theres not a lot of shows like it, white dudes living outside the law

being better than the brown and black gangs

That's my problem with racists like Cow who like it. He doesn't dislike blacks and Mexicans because they're criminals, but rather it's simply because he doesn't feel like he gets to be part of the club. Meanwhile, take a bunch of whites doing the exact same niggerish stuff (mobsters/bikers), and he latches on immediately.

THROW HIS ASS OUT, HE'S A NIGGER!

Last edited:

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
I knew a guy who was obessed with that show and wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. He was into all this faux wanna be edgy psychological shit that he thought was deep. Part of the reason I never bothered with it.
Same. I started that and think I finished the first season but there's just not enough there to keep your interest.
I don't even know what they were doing anymore, the main character is the cool hacker known as 4 Chan and the annyomus army and expose le Pepedo, then all that shit got associated with q-anal and trump supporters, so now instead of f(aggot)society.exe.bat.http(Le Tor tech terms) it's forangeman.docx(not to be confused with the old Microsoft Word document format .doc)

Boring shit

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
friday-night-lights-cast-social-featured.jpg

It's a teen drama that focuses on pretty white kids and their pretty white girlfriends, with one token black thrown in because apparently blacks play football too. All the pretty white boys are the same "I'm uncomfortable opening up and being emotional" character and all their pretty white girlfriends are the same "I need you to open up and be emotional!" character. Every football game they're down by 6 with one play left to go... and they score the touchdown and win.

The acting is hot garbage, they tried to make Tim Riggins into a Hollywood star but all he can do is brood like he's the love interest in a sad Taylor Swift music video. Fucking Coach Taylor won the Emmy for leading actor in a drama series, for what? Every conflict is someone telling him how to run his team, but he says I'm gonna run this team my way.

Yet everyone treats this shit like it's a masterpiece and not just a 90210/The OC/Degrassi clone that's filmed with a shaky camera to make it more "gritty".
The movie Friday night lights was good but didn't they say a they bhad to about the team? Economically depressed west Texas town looks fir hope In their football team but creates an environment where the school puts too much emphasis on the team. Was funny when the illiterate player gets injured and his life is over since he never applied himself to anything else.

They left out the best part though, where Dallas Carters title was revoked when the N Players on the team, including the star, were arrested for committing a string of robberies. And the dumb spooks were living in a middle class area, not the hood or anything. They just couldn't behave.

Edit: they were doing this throughout the season. Also I think the school got popped for grade fixing when some teacher came forward

Last edited:

Community has some very good episodes, and a shitload of really awful ones.

View attachment 62420
Id eat Alison Brie's Jew ass any day. The problem with that show is Dan Harmon was a cunt. He hated Chevy chase (also a cunt) and left the series, at which point it blew. Then he came back but they wrote off Chevy, who was the funniest character. Then they decided to go for a bunch of weird gimmick episodes that were just distracting. At least Dan Harmon admitted his fight with Chevy chase was stupid and largely because he was a drunk

Niki's Bull

Strawberry Letter 23
i understand the appeal of sons of anarchy

theres not a lot of shows like it, white dudes living outside the law

being better than the brown and black gangs
It has its flaws, but Animal Kingdom is a similar show that is much better than SOA. Seasons 1-4 are pretty solid. It falls off a bit after that, but it still has its moments.

In terms of overrated shows, I would put Lost and Mad Men at the top. Both started out great and got really bad, but you can still find people who insist they are the best shows ever. Breaking Bad was at least fun to watch all the way through the first time around, but it has little re-watch value. The 'Fly" episode is hard to get through.

Scientific studies prove that mentally ill individuals will take comfort rewatching the same show over and over and over and over again, because they enjoy the "safety" of knowing what's going to happen. Starting a new show is terrifying, but that anxiety can be relieved with yet another Seinfeld rerun. Hey I remember this one! The lip reader misreads "sweeping" as "sleeping"!

Anthony does this. Jim does this. Patrick does this. Every white woman who only rewatches "The Office" does this.

You do this.

Haha Debra yelled at Ray again! Here comes the brother to say something depressing in a low pitched voice! I mean it's entertainment so do whatever is going to entertain you, but don't get all uppity like Jimmy screaming that nobody should listen to any band except Sabbath and Kiss.
I have a deep hatred of Long Island cuz of that show Child 🥺 what a gay show

Here come Raymond's parents! Oh that mother, she's always meddling in everybody's business! But at the end of the day, everyone loves everyone!

I'd hit you with Twin Peaks material but tbh I lost interest midway through the pilot and started playing a mobile game. It's just so fucking dull ya know, don't know how you put up with it.
Rays brother was a cop 🙂 that will be brought up

I never watched that show, but your description of "pretty white kids and their pretty white girlfriends" is sadly a relic of the past that I wish we still had on TV. Nowadays it's all mudskins and fatsos to the point I deeply miss Dawson's Creek, a show I never watched because I thought it was for fags.
Yeah I hated Dawsons creek but Id take that over the shit now. Spiderman's dog eating friend is such a faggot it's unbelievable. Then in the one movie they pretend on a trip to Europe he hooks up with the pretty blonde girl in the class while being a literal trilby wearing mouthe breathing sperg. I guess they thought it was a great dig at pua shit when even those fags would tell you not to be a fat fucking slob

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
It has its flaws, but Animal Kingdom is a similar show that is much better than SOA. Seasons 1-4 are pretty solid. It falls off a bit after that, but it still has its moments.

In terms of overrated shows, I would put Lost and Mad Men at the top. Both started out great and got really bad, but you can still find people who insist they are the best shows ever. Breaking Bad was at least fun to watch all the way through the first time around, but it has little re-watch value. The 'Fly" episode is hard to get through.

The movie that series is based off was pretty good.

G

Boardwalk Empire is overrated to me. Some really good plot lines, characters and acting, but some truly awful ones as well. Michael Shannon’s character is one of my favs in any show, Darmody and Richard had compelling stories, Gillian was good as a hateable cunt. But I felt Buscemi was miscast. You could fast forward most shit involving Kelly MacDonald even though I like her. Darmody story line ended way too soon though I get why with Michael Pitt being a dick. Gyp Rosetti was a truly awful character.
Stephen Graham played a good Al Capone. Some of the best scenes were with him and Michael Shannon.

EraGodless

The movie Friday night lights was good but didn't they say a they bhad to about the team? Economically depressed west Texas town looks fir hope In their football team but creates an environment where the school puts too much emphasis on the team. Was funny when the illiterate player gets injured and his life is over since he never applied himself to anything else.

They left out the best part though, where Dallas Carters title was revoked when the N Players on the team, including the star, were arrested for committing a string of robberies. And the dumb spooks were living in a middle class area, not the hood or anything. They just couldn't behave.

Edit: they were doing this throughout the season. Also I think the school got popped for grade fixing when some teacher came forward
The 1988 Dallas Carter team is why, "No pass, no play" was created.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Lost. I watched it years after it aired and it was entertaining for network tv but I can’t believe it was the number on show in America for years.