Overrated TV Shows

I forgot about Jesse being Todd's meth slave

what the fuck was that all about
Think about how stupid that was. Jesse was a witness who saw them kill two DEA agents, but Uncle Jack lets Todd keep him as a meth slave just so Todd can impress the woman who buys his meth, even though they don't need to make meth anymore. Then they murder Jesse's girlfriend too, just to keep Jesse in line. If Jesse somehow escapes, he can implicate them in three homicides, but they decide to keep him in a cage instead.

Community has some very good episodes, and a shitload of really awful ones.

Annie and Britta.png

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Aaaaalright. Is that is? You finished?

Here come Raymond's parents! Oh that mother, she's always meddling in everybody's business! But at the end of the day, everyone loves everyone!

I'd hit you with Twin Peaks material but tbh I lost interest midway through the pilot and started playing a mobile game. It's just so fucking dull ya know, don't know how you put up with it.

G

Here come Raymond's parents! Oh that mother, she's always meddling in everybody's business! But at the end of the day, everyone loves everyone!

I'd hit you with Twin Peaks material but tbh I lost interest midway through the pilot and started playing a mobile game. It's just so fucking dull ya know, don't know how you put up with it.

Wow a show that promotes love and family values, how awful. Kike.

And you tapped out of twin peaks because every character is white (except a prostitute in 2 episodes, who was black). Kike.

G

- The Sopranos. Many Saints of Newark tarnishes the Sopranos' legacy. They should have left it alone. Maybe HBO does another prequel just to finally bury the franchise.

I read somewhere that was HBO. David Chase just wanted to make a movie about the Newark riots but HBO wanted to shoehorn Sopranos in. I don't know how true or not that is but that's kind of what the movie feels like.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Wow a show that promotes love and family values, how awful. Kike.

And you tapped out of twin peaks because every character is white (except a prostitute in 2 episodes, who was black). Kike.

Awww Dougie takes comfort in a show that promotes love and family values. Meanwhile some asian skank from Bumble stops replying back to your texts so you channel that anger and loneliness into another Mewler hate thread.

Is that the dream buddy? Gather the family around for Sunday dinner, you just need to find a Debra first!

G

Awww Dougie takes comfort in a show that promotes love and family values. Meanwhile some asian skank from Bumble stops replying back to your texts so you channel that anger and loneliness into another Mewler hate thread.

Is that the dream buddy? Gather the family around for Sunday dinner, you just need to find a Debra first!
Yes, kike child, it is my dream to have my own loving family. And you will not convince me that that's bad.

And no, kike child, asians always respond to me because I am white.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
KIKE CHILD!!! 😱 I have said, many hundreds of times now, that I want white offspring. You did not listen.

Tell that to the 90 Day Fiance producers, I'm sure they can scrounge up a feisty Serbian for you.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
No kikey child, I will not tell anything to kike producers.

Oooh I wanna take you down to Kosovo, we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow, thaaaaats where we wanna go, way down in Kosovo.

That's a Beach Boys reference, Doug. I know some of my obscure pop culture references like Friday Night Lights can fly over your head.

G

Oooh I wanna take you down to Kosovo, we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow, thaaaaats where we wanna go, way down in Kosovo.

That's a Beach Boys reference, Doug. I know some of my obscure pop culture references like Friday Night Lights can fly over your head.
Ssshhhhhh.

Ssshhhhhh.

Kikey child.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Ssshhhhhh.

Ssshhhhhh.

Kikey child.

Hah some soldiers in the 90s already did a homoerotic Kokomo/Kosovo cover while they were stationed over there.

But seriously, stop chasing Asian chicks because they're "easier" and find a fat white girl to impregnate already.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]y9r0zm4surY[/MEDIA]

Hah some soldiers in the 90s already did a homoerotic Kokomo/Kosovo cover while they were stationed over there.

But seriously, stop chasing Asian chicks because they're "easier" and find a fat white girl to impregnate already.
Kikey child... I'm talking to 2 white chicks and a white passing hispanic right now!