• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OMG Howard Stern got Covid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

cachorro

Forum Clout
It’s 2024 and he’s still terrified of Covid. He will bitch non-stop about this and how serious it was and complain that everyone isn’t still required to wear masks everywhere. It makes me happy he has all that money but is a miserable piece of shit that must be awful to be around.
i got the first round of the jew juice (RIP ME) and I still got covid twice. when it was kIlLiNg pEoPlE. it wasnt that fucking bad, if you're not already on deaths door youll be fine, its a weird cold.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Do you remember all the COVID assholes saying unvaxed should be banned from grocery shopping?
Hook nose Kikester boi pelican cunt screamed over the airwaves (not verbatim) "IF YOU DIDN'T GET THE VACCINE(S) YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE HOSPITALS AND DIE IN THE STREETS!" as well as "Fuck your freedoms, I want MY freedom to live!" Takes vaccine and every booster after that including paying out of pocket to jump the line first for him and his cunt whore gold digging skeleton clavicles bitch and guess who still gets the Covid?! Ahhhhhh ha ha ha holeeeee shit!

I hope he fucking dies! ✡️

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
The show sucks without Artie. Even the ETA segments are missing something (someone funny).
Artie sucks without the show too. The idea that he was some great comedian really went to his head, now all he does is wheeze laugh at every single one of his own stupid comments.

His last year on the show was really rough, it was a total cringe fest.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Artie sucks without the show too. The idea that he was some great comedian really went to his head, now all he does is wheeze laugh at every single one of his own stupid comments.

His last year on the show was really rough, it was a total cringe fest.
Artie Quitter Podcast was really funny.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
"Hoo Hoo, Robin, Dr. Sarno said it's all just in your head! Back pain, Cancer, Covid... It's all just psychosomatic! Tell 'em, Fred! (There ya goooo). Just stop thinking about it and it'll go away! Everyone should read Dr. Sarno's quack hack book, Robin! And don't forget Marci Turks Getting Things Done book too! It saved my show after Artie bailed. Hoo Hoo Hoo. . I'm gonna sign another $500M contract again next year, you're never getting rid of me and my dog shit, worse than a lav mic sounding clusterfuck of a basement the size of an entire shopping mall podcas... I mean radio show!"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
"Hoo Hoo, Robin, Dr. Sarno said it's all just in your head! Back pain, Cancer, Covid... It's all just psychosomatic! Tell 'em, Fred! (There ya goooo). Just stop thinking about it and it'll go away! Everyone should read Dr. Sarno's quack hack book, Robin! And don't forget Marci Turks Getting Things Done book too! It saved my show after Artie bailed. Hoo Hoo Hoo. . I'm gonna sign another $500M contract again next year, you're never getting rid of me and my dog shit, worse than a lav mic sounding clusterfuck of a basement the size of an entire shopping mall podcas... I mean radio show!"
“Don’t make money using my name but also I’m LEAVING at the end of this contract.”

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Sal is funny as a motherfucker. Way better than shuli, and the other one Levy.
Sal was gold when he wasn't forced to read Pelican's childish puppet act script garbage fake seance bits etc, and the faggot lines fed to him by the 30 back office nobodies that are being paid $30K a year in NY to script Pelican's ponzi scheme fest of a less than zero quality standard glorified podcast shit show while he forces everyone else to still show up at Sirius without him, Robin, Fred or FaFa Faggot Monkey Face there.

Nice completely empty Sirius studio, stupid. Pelican's ponzie contracts are a bigger waste of hundreds of millions that even Bernie Madoff. Those ✡️ sure do love their financial crimes! Oy Veyster!

Bankman-Freid, Stern, Greenstein, Buchwald, Madoff 👃 ⬅️ All filthy rotten rich ✡️ without ever lifting a single finger in earnest, healthy labor! What's your fucking excuse, BenDovid?!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
How bad was it for you? I know it's off topic and not related to Hoo Hoo Robin, but I'm 99% sure I got COVID before vaccines came out and I'm still dealing with issues.
The actual illness lasted for a week and it’s the sickest i’ve ever been - legitimately felt like I was gonna die.

But the worst part was easily “long covid” - people who’ve never had it thinks its bullshit but its true. I lost my sense of taste for maybe a year or two until it gradually came back. Well “lost” isn’t the right word, more warped. It was like everything I was eating was spoiled meat.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Never vaxxed, caught Covid very early on, I’ve had worse hangovers than what it felt like. Had it a bunch more times, it’s a cold.

Even when I wasn’t sure if it was actually dangerous or not I didn’t think it was worth giving up my freedoms and liberty for, some people are such fucking pussies.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout