• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OMG Howard Stern got Covid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The actual illness lasted for a week and it’s the sickest i’ve ever been - legitimately felt like I was gonna die.

But the worst part was easily “long covid” - people who’ve never had it thinks its bullshit but its true. I lost my sense of taste for maybe a year or two until it gradually came back. Well “lost” isn’t the right word, more warped. It was like everything I was eating was spoiled meat.
God bless, but I think your ailments past covid are because you fuck men in skirts. Guggle it

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
How does it feel if you have a kid there's like a 50% chance at this point he becomes a cocksucking faggot or a tranny because of public schools? At the very least he'll be taught to hate himself for being white. Have fun with that. You call that living?

People like you let everything go to shit instead of stopping it because you're scared to lose your job. Really great life you got there.
What? I think you're yelling at the wrong funster

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
It's nothing to be happy about
They said people refusing the vaccine should be held down and forced to watch there children being vaccinated then have there kids taken away after 🤬 also not wanting the vaccine poison was seen as "racist" by those demons 🙄

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
They said people refusing the vaccine should be held down and forced to watch there children being vaccinated then have there kids taken away after 🤬 also not wanting the vaccine poison was seen as "racist" by those demons 🙄
I didn't say they won't deserve it.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I didn't say they won't deserve it.
They are they same types that bitched about a few traitor communist writers in (((Hollywood))) during the 50s having to use Pseudonyms but turn around and do something 1000 times worse towards regular people 🤮

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
nikoooo1o113311313.jpg

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
They are they same types that bitched about a few traruir communist writers in (((Hollywood))) during the 50s having to use Pseudonyms but turn around and do something 1000 times worse towards regular people 🤮
They'll have their reward, my friend. Any one of them has maybe a few decades to wield their demonic control over other people and then they'll be burnt by the light of God for eternity.

I hope it's worth it (it's not).

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
People used to say if you got sick from COVID and weren't vaccinated you should die, and if you had hesitations about getting the vaccines you should die. They were psychotic, and it turns out the vaccines aren't this cure-all they acted like they were.

A lot of the "Long COVID" people that people mock are pretty critical of vaccines themselves, they're not all hypochondriacs like people think they are. Most of them got sick in 2020, and say that the vaccines make no difference in helping them.

COVID is real and can harm you and the vaccines were mediocre, helped some people, and can also harm you. It can be both things.
Correct. Two things can be true at once.

Covid can be a real ssssssscumbag mutant flu that can seriously motherfuck you as well as the kikery of "you WILL take this "vaccine" or your career is donester, faggotster!" governance looking to motherfuck you and your families with abuse of power ssssssscumbaggery even after they knew that no matter how many boosters you take you can still get Covid regardless.

Forum Clout
Correct. Two things can be true at once.

Covid can be a real ssssssscumbag mutant flu that can seriously motherfuck you as well as the kikery of "you WILL take this "vaccine" or your career is donester, faggotster!" governance looking to motherfuck you and your families with abuse of power ssssssscumbaggery even after they knew that no matter how many boosters you take you can still get Covid regardless.
They really want people to forget they said the vaccine cured you of ever getting COVID and it would end COVID. It's insane that people are just fine with that.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I'm not British lol
European? so it's not your prince it's all your prime ministers. You people don't do shit when they take 50% tax and flood your streets with immigrants either so shut the fuck up. And wherever you're from if you're not doing a bit you're a stupid faggot.

Forum Clout
European? so it's not your prince it's all your prime ministers. You people don't do shit when they take 50% tax and flood your streets with immigrants either so shut the fuck up. And wherever you're from if you're not doing a bit you're a stupid faggot.
I'm from America. What bit? I'm right, people put up with a lot of shit but then decided COVID was the one time to put their foot down, not the year prior when Epstein was murdered in prison because he would have given names of everybody in our government that fucks kids.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I'm from America. What bit? I'm right, people put up with a lot of shit but then decided COVID was the one time to put their foot down, not the year prior when Epstein was murdered in prison because he would have given names of everybody in our government that fucks kids.
USA IN DISTRESS

You're right about everything you said about us I just didn't want to hear it from anywhere else. I'm turning into Joe I think.