• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OMG Howard Stern got Covid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Forum Clout
USA IN DISTRESS

You're right about everything you said about us I just didn't want to hear it from anywhere else. I'm turning into Joe I think.
I'm a sperg generally but I think I'm mostly right. My mother had pre-existing issues such as cancer/liver issues that meant 2020 was going to be basically a death sentence for her no matter what if she caught COVID. My situation isn't like most people's but that year took a lot from me. It's just crazy how the WH Press Secretary is literally going "you're own your own, we don't make decisions like that" regarding the second biggest COVID surge since it started and maybe 2 years ago or so they were saying if you don't get the vaccine you're a murderer and you should die. It's all a mess.

Here's the press secretary saying what I quoted. Again, COVID went from flying AIDS for these people to "yeah whatever who cares". People still die and get hospitalized from it even if it's a lot less than previously. They really just wanted people to get back to work ASAP and the vaccines were an easy way to cover themselves and have an excuse for that.
https://twitter.com/PrognosticChats/status/1743746317472477407

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I'm a sperg generally but I think I'm mostly right. My mother had pre-existing issues such as cancer/liver issues that meant 2020 was going to be basically a death sentence for her no matter what if she caught COVID. My situation isn't like most people's but that year took a lot from me. It's just crazy how the WH Press Secretary is literally going "you're own your own, we don't make decisions like that" regarding the second biggest COVID surge since it started and maybe 2 years ago or so they were saying if you don't get the vaccine you're a murderer and you should die. It's all a mess.

Here's the press secretary saying what I quoted. Again, COVID went from flying AIDS for these people to "yeah whatever who cares". People still die and get hospitalized from it even if it's a lot less than previously. They really just wanted people to get back to work ASAP and the vaccines were an easy way to cover themselves and have an excuse for that.
I think between our impending hyperinflation and the Chinese GDP which the fugazi real estate bubble comprises ~25-30% of (probably more..) that it's not out of the question that everyone was acting in tandem on a global scale to excuse all of the interconnected economies' taking a shit and to slow down the process. That's why everything was so coordinated and they were so pushy IMO.

Sorry for your loss.

edit: for retarded incorrect tomlinsonesque sentence structure.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Sorry for your loss.
Thanks. It sucks, but at least she didn't live long enough to see this shit.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's crazy, because my father still complains of head pressure and headaches/dizziness/memory issues almost 4 years on as well. If it was COVID, it all affected us in different ways and at different severity. None of us ever tested positive or had a confirmed case so I'm just guessing it was that, could have been something else.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Your big thing was to say I'm British and love Pfizer because I think Americans act like spoiled brats (they do) and when that didn't work out you resorted to this.
No the reason we hate faggots like you is because you try to turn around and say "oh well nobody Forced you to take it", like people like you and Howard weren't hysterically shrieking that if you weren't vaxxed you shouldn't be allowed to work or go anywhere . I take it as seriously as when whining blue hair wokies say conservatives are the real snowflakes

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I had a grandparent in their late 80s who had stage 4 cancer, heart issues and stroke issues who caught covid and was sick for less than a week and insisted on getting out of bed and doing things and going for walks, through sheer force of will.

They got over it like a bad cold. I know some people get incredibly unlucky but for the most part “long Covid” people are either lying, placebo effect hypochondriacs or lazy and fat.

Forum Clout
It wasn’t, though. Ask all the people in the military fired for refusing it, or the nurses and doctors, teachers etc etc etc etc

Ask the people who had to take it or risk losing their paycheck, or to travel.

It was optional the same way exile or death was an option in that Batman movie, or optional for a baby jew to have a foreskin.
I think not was New Zealand that wouldn't compensate for vax injuries because despite forcing people nto get it to keep working, they claimed it was optional

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I think not was New Zealand that wouldn't compensate for vax injuries because despite forcing people nto get it to keep working, they claimed it was optional

Even Fauci claims he didn’t advocate lockdowns or that people should get vaccinated.

People can see he demanded lockdowns constantly and constantly demonised people who didn’t want vaccines and tried to force them into it for years, then when he denies it they just agree with him because they’re conditioned to obey the status quo.

People literally beleive Trump is an insurrectionist and Jan 6th was some harrowing event, despite clearly seeing with their eyes it’s all bullshit.

I always wondered “why would people take the mark of the beast when they know what it means?” And now I don’t anymore. Some people are incapable of attempting to master their sin or do the right thing if it inconveniences them at all and will pick ruin and evil instead. Most people in fact.

Forum Clout
Even Fauci claims he didn’t advocate lockdowns or that people should get vaccinated.

People can see he demanded lockdowns constantly and constantly demonised people who didn’t want vaccines and tried to force them into it for years, then when he denies it they just agree with him because they’re conditioned to obey the status quo.

People literally beleive Trump is an insurrectionist and Jan 6th was some harrowing event, despite clearly seeing with their eyes it’s all bullshit.

I always wondered “why would people take the mark of the beast when they know what it means?” And now I don’t anymore. Some people are incapable of attempting to master their sin or do the right thing if it inconveniences them at all and will pick ruin and evil instead. Most people in fact.
People should sneeze on fauci everywhere he goes from now on

Forum Clout
No the reason we hate faggots like you is because you try to turn around and say "oh well nobody Forced you to take it", like people like you and Howard weren't hysterically shrieking that if you weren't vaxxed you shouldn't be allowed to work or go anywhere . I take it as seriously as when whining blue hair wokies say conservatives are the real snowflakes
I've never gotten vaccinated nor think the vaccines are very useful, dummy. I literally said that. "Blue hair wokies" it's not 2014 anymore, gonna say triggered SJWs next?

Forum Clout
I had a grandparent in their late 80s who had stage 4 cancer, heart issues and stroke issues who caught covid and was sick for less than a week and insisted on getting out of bed and doing things and going for walks, through sheer force of will.

They got over it like a bad cold. I know some people get incredibly unlucky but for the most part “long Covid” people are either lying, placebo effect hypochondriacs or lazy and fat.
So are the million Americans that died of COVID faking it as well? Most of them were old and more susceptible to viruses, but they were still somebody's loved ones. Multiple wrestlers have either died or come close to dying due to COVID/vaccine related issues. Jericho was vaccine hesitant, got the vaccine, and then almost died of a blood clot. I think it's a roll of the dice (I'M OVA HERE NOW) with the virus or the vaccine. I'm not getting vaccinated because I already got really sick. If I die because I didn't get vaccinated, I truly could not care at this point. I can't think of anything else that could happen to me besides stroke or paralysis hat would make my health worse to be honest with you.

Some people get meningitis from ear infections, most people don't. Things affect people differently. I got strep throat like 3 times as a kid and I remember being sick a lot more as a kid than I first thought when I looked back on it. Maybe my immune system just sucks. It's unlucky, but not every person with post-COVID issues is a hypochondriac.

Last edited: