• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OMG Howard Stern got Covid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!
Forum Clout
I work for my uncle doing part time moving and storage. More of a storage market right now.
I’m addressing my faggot son.
IMG_0138.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
It’s 2024 and he’s still terrified of Covid. He will bitch non-stop about this and how serious it was and complain that everyone isn’t still required to wear masks everywhere. It makes me happy he has all that money but is a miserable piece of shit that must be awful to be around.
I love old school Stern despite him. He’s almost never funny. Fuck Fred too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love old school Stern despite him. He’s almost never funny. Fuck Fred too.
I was a huge fan for years when he was funny, I never thought he would become as awful as he is now. I don’t know why he even still bothers to do a show, he’s been mailing it in for close to 15 years. But then again it’s probably some ego reason for why he still does it - to tell himself he’s still important because once he’s done with the show nobody will care and he will fade away.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I was a huge fan for years when he was funny, I never thought he would become as awful as he is now. I don’t know why he even still bothers to do a show, he’s been mailing it in for close to 15 years. But then again it’s probably some ego reason for why he still does it - to tell himself he’s still important because once he’s done with the show nobody will care and he will fade away.
I CONSTANTLY search for Stern clips that are funny after Artie got fired and there’s almost none. There’s one where Sal has a rap battle with one of the News guys and it opens with a DJ Who Dat? interview and he carries the segment.

Edit: Who Kid, obviously.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I CONSTANTLY search for Stern clips that are funny after Artie got fired and there’s almost none. There’s one where Sal has a rap battle with one of the News guys and it opens with a DJ Who Dat? interview and he carries the segment.
Sal & Richard bits are good but I haven’t heard any new stuff in forever from them. Schuli while being awful on his own at least was able to get some good stuff out of the wack pack but then again who is even left in the wack pack?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Sal & Richard bits are good but I haven’t heard any new stuff in forever from them. Schuli while being awful on his own at least was able to get some good stuff out of the wack pack but then again who is even left in the wack pack?
I tried listening to a Phony Phone Calls compilation from 2018 and it was awful. Sal was the best when he was off the leash.

Forum Clout
I’ve had COVID, unvaxxed, and it fucking sucks.
How bad was it for you? I know it's off topic and not related to Hoo Hoo Robin, but I'm 99% sure I got COVID before vaccines came out and I'm still dealing with issues. Doctors are fucking useless. I never got vaccinated because of that (No study says vaccines help whatever issues you got from COVID already, it can only mitigate the severity of future infections), nobody's even really sure if the vaccines people got 2 years ago are that effective against new variants. Coronaviruses are nasty fuckers IIRC, immunity, even from vaccines, wanes after a while. It's not like the polio vaccine where it's a one and done. Only about 30% of people get boosters for COVID now, and some people didn't even get fully vaccinated.

That's the thing with Howard; fucker, you're as safe as you can be according to mainstream medicine. I got COVID (most likely) before vaccines were even out and it fucked me up, I'm not dead, even if my quality of life is notably worse. I'm still here. You're rich and can get the best treatment possible if you need it. Most people who get post-viral issues from COVID basically have doctors shrug their shoulders for the most part or say it's in their heads. Shut the fuck up, Jew.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
It’s 2024 and he’s still terrified of Covid. He will bitch non-stop about this and how serious it was and complain that everyone isn’t still required to wear masks everywhere. It makes me happy he has all that money but is a miserable piece of shit that must be awful to be around.
Do you remember all the COVID assholes saying unvaxed should be banned from grocery shopping?