• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Official ONAFORUMS baseball thread

Monk

Cards vs. Giants on ESPN. I'm a White Sox fan but I like watching the Giants when the Sox aren't playing to keep up with what's going on in the NL. Cards are shitting on him tonight but it pisses me off that Reinsdorf let Rodon walk.

This shit is hilarious:

Genuinely feel bad for anyone who is a Reds or Pirates fan. Both teams/cities have incredibly rich baseball histories but there is absolutely nothing on the horizon for either to hope for.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
At the quarter pole and the Mets are pulling away. Phils give away too many games in stupid ways. Centerfielder is a literal pants shitting retard

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1653248048644.png

Such a beating that the catcher(Molina) got to pitch.

Monk

r/whitesox has gone full-on pearl-clutching Reddit fag over this whole Josh Donaldson/Tim Anderson thing. Guarantee next week when we play the Cubs if one of our white players said something vaguely racial but not malicious to Marcus Stroman, these fags would have zero problem with it. Reddit has made me hate the fans of the teams I pull for more than opposing fans pretty much across the board.

G

r/whitesox has gone full-on pearl-clutching Reddit fag over this whole Josh Donaldson/Tim Anderson thing. Guarantee next week when we play the Cubs if one of our white players said something vaguely racial but not malicious to Marcus Stroman, these fags would have zero problem with it. Reddit has made me hate the fans of the teams I pull for more than opposing fans pretty much across the board.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nypost.com/2022/05/21/white-sox-accuse-yankees-josh-donaldson-of-racial-comment/[/URL]
La russa is a faggot too. He straight up said donaldson is racist. Old shingles having faggot. Schoowgie Anderson is like the worst defensive ss in the league

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/snyyankees/status/1528125619200053250?s=21&t=e182ZcrYsPYZrFL19V6zzA[/URL]

Monk

La russa is a faggot too. He straight up said donaldson is racist. Old shingles having faggot. Schoowgie Anderson is like the worst defensive ss in the league

La Russa lost me with the mess of a start this year. I was so excited when the Sox hired him. He's the greatest manager of all-time but the second half of last year and the team being totally ill-prepared out of Spring Training this year was unacceptable. The White Sox core has been together long enough that they should never as bad defensively as they were earlier in the season. Wish the Sox could have coaxed Bochy out of retirement or hired Mike Shildt. Ron Washington wouldn't be bad either.

Tim's problem is that he tries to do too much defensively and it leads to errors. He's a showboat but I love him in probably the same way a lot of Yankees fans loved Reggie Jackson. I recognize that he's an uppity faggot sometimes but I don't care as long as he produces. The Field of Dreams walk off is one of my favorite sports moments ever.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nypost.com/2022/05/21/white-sox-accuse-yankees-josh-donaldson-of-racial-comment/[/URL]
Stroman is a 5 foot 5 loudmouth ass from a nice long island money town, went to fucking Duke, but always has to bring up how hes a nig. I'm sure he'll have something to say about it. So glad he's not on the Mets anymore,annoying as shit.

G

Donaldson suspended one game for "inappropriate comments" towards Tim anderson

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.mlb.com/news/josh-donaldson-suspension-may-23-2022[/URL]

mlb is a bunch of faggots. manfred is probably the worst commissioner in history.
No astros penalty for cheating, bauer suspended two years for rough consensual sex, fucking with the baseballs, coming down on spider tac for pitchers, putting BLM on all the mounds last year, etc. The outrage mob runs the MLB.

---------
a little roundup into the season

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 6.38.05 PM.png

The yankees are ridiculous, imagine if they would've paid for story, correa, or seager instead of their inbred SS from minnesota, kiner-falefa.
Rays are being rays, Toronto is scary good but just haven't put it together, vladdy, bichette not hot yet, etc.
boston is just disappointing, how can you see that rotation of eovaldi, wacha, pivetta, rich hill, and expect to compete.
the faggot geriatric owner john henry is more concerned with his liverpool soccer team apparently.

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 6.53.32 PM.png

The mets should runaway with the division if they can hold on until degrom gets back, their jew owner cohen is a real ass dude.
guessing they'll buy big at the deadline.
-Phils have no pitching and harper is injured, though the braves always show up in the second half with acuna.
marlins have been disappointing, they have a top 5 mlb pitching staff i'd say, they've lost like 7 one run games this year.
hate to see soto wasting his prime years on a shit team, i hope he leaves this offseason and gets 400 mill. best hitter in the mlb imo.

[MEDIA=youtube]LXm2HJZB6hk[/MEDIA]

Fuck the rest of the league, the fans at WNEW and AAF only care about east coast teams.

-Will be nice to see if the angels pitching with syndergard, lorenzon, ohtani can hold up for the playoffs. Trout deserves it.
-dodgers are prolly the gayest team in baseball with betts, davy lopez, kershaw, etc.
The padres arent any cooler with mega spic combo tatis and machado. Fuck the left coast (teehee) in general.

A lil' vintage ohtani, once in a lifetime player no doubt

[MEDIA=youtube]-s9DNZBEL1Q[/MEDIA]

[SIZE=9px]i'm on some good uppers.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

it’s the little things they do to try and break your moral
You can’t even see single season Stat leaders now without having a bunch of niggers that faced highschool pitching in the nigger leagues show up
Fucking kikes ruin EVERYTHING. (Exhales)
FUCK!!!!

EEEC01AF-B73F-444F-A620-9F037849E863.jpeg
8962F22C-ADE4-490F-81A2-2FE0C12024EA.jpeg

faggot owner of the website. Oh

CC422453-1307-458A-B71F-CDDBDC5FDF4E.jpeg

Monk

This Joc Pederson/Tommy Pham thing is pretty funny. Pham bitchslapped Pederson during the warmups of a Reds/Giants game over a gif posted to a fantasy football league that a bunch of players from around the league are a part of.

it’s the little things they do to try and break your moral
You can’t even see single season Stat leaders now without having a bunch of niggers that faced highschool pitching in the nigger leagues show up
Fucking kikes ruin EVERYTHING. (Exhales)
FUCK!!!!

View attachment 44705View attachment 44704
“The Negro Leagues have always been major leagues”

No, they weren’t. You can acknowledge that something was wrong and unfair, without rewriting history.

Do these faggots realize that this completely erases Jackie Robinson as the first black major league baseball player?