Official ONAFORUMS baseball thread

Monk

WWAW that Earl weaver? You guys ever hear the tape? Maybe Erock can find it for us.

Alice Sweet from Norfolk wants to know the best time to put in her tomato plants...

Alice Sweet outta worry about where the fuck her next lay is coming from rather than where her next god damn tomatuh' plants comin' from. If she'd get her ass out in the fuckin' bars at night and go hustlin' around the god damn street she might get a prick stuck in her once in a while!

C9AfBQpWsAQTUrQ.jpg

Anyone watching Mets vs Phillies?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Orioles were historically bad last season. They can't be much better this year. I hope the Brewers suck dick all season so Pat doesn't even have that to be happy about when it's time to PayQuasi.
Its still early but I agree. That team is too stacked to lose for long but its nice they are starting from behind and pats day is ruined.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I used to try and watch football games on those sites but it’s just annoying and terrible now. Shit is inconsistent and laggy and I got sick of trying 20 different links every time to find a good one so now I just pay for the NFL streaming via Brazil and it just works with no headache.

Yeah those game passes go for a couple bucks on the dn. You need decent Internet for a lag free experience

G

Yeah those game passes go for a couple bucks on the dn. You need decent Internet for a lag free experience
I just buy the legit one from the NFL. It’s only about $70 with the exchange rate. I’ve got about 200mbps on Fios and use NordVPN through Brazil, it works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Why do niggers ruin everything?

[MEDIA=youtube]OkBhMC2iet8[/MEDIA]

ny.jpeg
bj.jpeg
kemp.jpeg
amir.jpeg
yasiel.jpeg
macf.jpeg
mlb bl.jpeg
Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 10.34.28 AM.png

G

why would you pay for mlb tv lol
Seems a little far fetched.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://mlb66.ir/simulator[/URL]
Because all of these sites suck, watching the NCAA tournament on streaming shit was jerky and slow buffering, signed up for direct TV stream was good, then canceled. MLB TV works this site is so wonky it's not worth the hassle.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Because all of these sites suck, watching the NCAA tournament on streaming shit was jerky and slow buffering, signed up for direct TV stream was good, then canceled. MLB TV works this site is so wonky it's not worth the hassle.
And I watch most of the 162 Mets games, so paying less than a dollar a game for clarity and no buffering headaches seems fair to me.