Official ONAFORUMS baseball thread

Midian9876

Attachments

• C8620661-3969-403E-A311-5195E681DA0E.jpeg
    C8620661-3969-403E-A311-5195E681DA0E.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 2

Monk

White Sox are already getting deep dicked by injuries. Lucas Giolito left the game against the Tigers today. Lance Lynn has a fucked up knee. Moncada has an oblique strain. Garret Crochet blew out his elbow and had TJ surgery. If Luis Robert gets hurt I'm going to have a fucking aneurysm.

G

White Sox are already getting deep dicked by injuries. Lucas Giolito left the game against the Tigers today. Lance Lynn has a fucked up knee. Moncada has an oblique strain. Garret Crochet blew out his elbow and had TJ surgery. If Luis Robert gets hurt I'm going to have a fucking aneurysm.
Whitesox are kino as fuck.
every faggot on twitter/reddit hates la russa. He’s the man
I have dylan cease as a darkhorse cy candidate this year. Great spread. He’s like a videogame pitcher. Insane k/9
The lynn and giolito is shitty luck for sure

Monk

Whitesox are kino as fuck.
every faggot on twitter/reddit hates la russa. He’s the man
I have dylan cease as a darkhorse cy candidate this year. Great spread. He’s like a videogame pitcher. Insane k/9
The lynn and giolito is shitty luck for sure
The TLR hate is Reddit/Twitter faggot hypocrisy at its worst. Same sniveling little queers who think everything is racist/sexist/______phobic were openly saying TLR shouldn't be hired because of his age.

Right there with you. MLB.tv subscriber for Mets games, so whenever they're on YouTube or Apple I can't watch them. I'm not jumping through hoops to install Apple or YouTube on my tv, and not watching a game on a fucking laptop.
you can watch all MLB games here for free... just install an adblocker if you don't have one
this is a great site for all PPV events too

G

Want to watch Max Scherzer pitch for the Mets today but you need an Apple TV subscription to watch the game. Jews just can't help themselves to fuck up everything
For future reference, the Friday games on appletv are free, no sub needed.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
If you have t-mobile download the t-mobile tuesdays app and you mlb.tv for free. If you want a reason to finally kill yourself listen to the broadcast of the Mets game from last night on apple tv