Official ONAFORUMS baseball thread

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Want to watch Max Scherzer pitch for the Mets today but you need an Apple TV subscription to watch the game. Jews just can't help themselves to fuck up everything

How retarded do you have to be to pay for sports?

G

How retarded do you have to be to pay for sports?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://sportsurge.io/[/URL]
I used to try and watch football games on those sites but it’s just annoying and terrible now. Shit is inconsistent and laggy and I got sick of trying 20 different links every time to find a good one so now I just pay for the NFL streaming via Brazil and it just works with no headache.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
WWAW that Earl weaver? You guys ever hear the tape? Maybe Erock can find it for us.

G

Look, I just want to get home from the job site, crack open a cold one, and watch the ball game on the TV. I don't want to have to illegal stream some delayed, choppy feed on a faggot computer like a broke nigger and I don't want to have to do a bunch of gay technogical bullshit and sign in accounts like some nazi Incel cyberstalker.

G

I could be wrong but

I could be wrong but I think it was the Nats broadcast team. Keith Hernandez's cat would have been a welcomed topic
It was not the Nats or Mets broadcast, it was 2 annoying broads and some nigger that I didn’t recognize working for apple.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
It was not the Nats or Mets broadcast, it was 2 annoying broads and some nigger that I didn’t recognize working for apple.
That's what I thought but I swear I heard one of the two holes mention something about wishing it was still the year the Nats won the world series. I couldn't follow a damn thing they were saying

G

That's what I thought but I swear I heard one of the two holes mention something about wishing it was still the year the Nats won the world series. I couldn't follow a damn thing they were saying
Yeah I muted it pretty early on and out the Nats radio on

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Baseball? More like bentball...

Fisting-All-Stars-Evan-Matthews-Jonathan-Doe-Mike-Power-11.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
If you have t-mobile download the t-mobile tuesdays app and you mlb.tv for free. If you want a reason to finally kill yourself listen to the broadcast of the Mets game from last night on apple tv
Yeah they've been doing it a few years now. Pretty nice deal seeing as the package is over $100 for the season.

I remember one year they did it with the NHL. I loved it.