Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
ca196dc42c056590e13621d6f5897012.png

I gotta be honesth with ya Pussh. The info ya gave me sheems sholid but becaushe you're under inveshtigation for felony heroin trafficking, you aren't a credible shource.

G

I've never mentioned this before but I always thought visiting hoolies or walking past his house is dangerous.
We know he's armed and he's been fantasizing about revenge for 4 years now. It would not surprise me if he just starts blasting at first sight.
Only if he had an unfair advantage. We’ve seen him wilt in fear if he thought he might have to face confrontation fairly.

If he had an opportunity to let his rage take over when he has an advantage (woman, her child, armed while his victim isn’t) HE has made comments himself that indicate he would take that advantage.

Fantasizes about those types of scenarios, he does it openly on his social media. I actually believe him when he says he has anger problems. He admits it because he thinks it makes him cool.

It’s just my dumb opinion, but I believe him. I think he’s filled with impotent rage. I don’t think his sister-in-law was misreading it.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Only if he had an unfair advantage. We’ve seen him wilt in fear if he thought he might have to face confrontation fairly.

If he had an opportunity to let his rage take over when he has an advantage (woman, her child, armed while his victim isn’t) HE has made comments himself that indicate he would take that advantage.

Fantasizes about those types of scenarios, he does it openly on his social media. I actually believe him when he says he has anger problems. He admits it because he thinks it makes him cool.

It’s just my dumb opinion, but I believe him. I think he’s filled with impotent rage. I don’t think his sister-in-law was misreading it.

It’s why he went to that rally to “help”. He was praying a small and weak MAGAtard would create a situation where Pat could be violent and have it be sanctioned by his pedo friends.

He would absolutely fight a brotherman if he thought they were physically weak.

All his actions on Twitter are essentially him looking for an out group (NaZiS!!!) that he’s allowed and even rewarded for being a cunt to. He is just looking for outlets for his misanthropy that he won’t face blowback for.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Right? It probably be shook off as male bravado. People tend to get nervous when you talk of killing women and infants, especially other women.
You also have to keep in mind that this is Pat. Josiah 5 Pat. "DOYOUHAVEANYIDEA?!??!" Pat. He was probably screaming at her by the time he got to murdering Ade and the baby. There's no way she just made it up for absolutely no reason at all.

Unless, of course, she thought she might get rid of World's Biggest Cunt Patrick S. Tomlinson from her life for a while if he was jailed and it was all a setup.