Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
He’s such a moron. All he had to do was shut his FUCKING MOUTH and plead not guilty and it would have gone away.
100% he was only convicted because of his low IQ brain falling for "man in uniform, authority figure, must obey" like the cuck faggot he is.

And he calls himself a "self defense instructor", imagine claiming to be knowledgeable about self defense and not knowing how to interact with police investigating you.

G

⅜/He also copped to threatening PCJ's life, lol. So he'd threaten one person's life but not the other? Not very credible Rick.
"Yes officer, 1/3 of my sister in law's tearful testimony, in which she was crying so profusely that she could not continue and had to be consoled, is true. The rest is a total lie. She just decided to lie about me for no benefit to herself."

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I said it at the time so I’m repeating myself, I’m sorry, but that’s the extra little detail that made it credible. That wasn’t just shit talk, it’s a pattern with threats to turn out to be real, there are those added details that show that serious thought has been put into it and it’s not an offhand comment.

Humans have an incredible instinct for this sort of thing, and what’s her face was visibly shaken when talking to the police. Unless she’s a fantastic actress. Not only a fantastic actress, but in on some kind of plot to frame Patrick.

Her instincts lit up like a switchboard and I have no doubt in my mind it was that added detail that set off her alarm.

He fucking meant it. I’m not saying this as some kind of bit - he fucking meant it. He had thought about it. 99 times out of 100 if you’re getting that vibe from a human being it’s real. We are wired that way. We can tell. Even children have that instinct, they know when someone is no good. It’s not just a meme that these people have a look in their eyes, or a certain way that they smile, that sets you off. It’s our built in warning system.

Going to repeat myself on something else, too. He hasn’t yet done the worst thing he’s ever going to do. I wish I was kidding. He is unwell and absolutely would get violent with someone he thinks he can physically dominate. The fact that he’s a coward doesn’t change that.

All the warning signs are there. Substance abuse. Belligerence. Obsessive behavior. Language is violent, vividly. His fantasies are violent, vividly. Cowards can have violent tendencies when contemplating someone smaller, weaker, unaware and unarmed, someone he knows he can hurt.

I wish I weren’t so sure about this.
I've never mentioned this before but I always thought visiting hoolies or walking past his house is dangerous.
We know he's armed and he's been fantasizing about revenge for 4 years now. It would not surprise me if he just starts blasting at first sight.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
I said it at the time so I’m repeating myself, I’m sorry, but that’s the extra little detail that made it credible. That wasn’t just shit talk, it’s a pattern with threats to turn out to be real, there are those added details that show that serious thought has been put into it and it’s not an offhand comment.

Humans have an incredible instinct for this sort of thing, and what’s her face was visibly shaken when talking to the police. Unless she’s a fantastic actress. Not only a fantastic actress, but in on some kind of plot to frame Patrick.

Her instincts lit up like a switchboard and I have no doubt in my mind it was that added detail that set off her alarm.

He fucking meant it. I’m not saying this as some kind of bit - he fucking meant it. He had thought about it. 99 times out of 100 if you’re getting that vibe from a human being it’s real. We are wired that way. We can tell. Even children have that instinct, they know when someone is no good. It’s not just a meme that these people have a look in their eyes, or a certain way that they smile, that sets you off. It’s our built in warning system.

Going to repeat myself on something else, too. He hasn’t yet done the worst thing he’s ever going to do. I wish I was kidding. He is unwell and absolutely would get violent with someone he thinks he can physically dominate. The fact that he’s a coward doesn’t change that.

All the warning signs are there. Substance abuse. Belligerence. Obsessive behavior. Language is violent, vividly. His fantasies are violent, vividly. Cowards can have violent tendencies when contemplating someone smaller, weaker, unaware and unarmed, someone he knows he can hurt.

I wish I weren’t so sure about this.
Screenshot this post as a future “I told you so.”

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Richard rejecting a POC's advice. Rick ignores #BlackVoices including that of this patron saint of indigenous african cuisine (slurping up bugs)

View attachment 99246
View attachment 99247
giphy.gif
FUCKING TERMITE EATER!!!!!!!!!!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
For him to even demand " Answer the question, last chance." when he refuses to give an answer whenever questioned is hilarious. Like pat is going to do anything. There is nothing threatening about pat. All he has is a twitter account that 7 people regularly read. I love when tried to puff his chest and gets laughed out of the room.
He's on the pay no mind list

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Fawkin buried that cocksucka. I think it was his Step-dad who was abusing both Justin and his brother. Won't see him no more.

I feel for the guy for that one - as much as he did the right thing I'm sure it still haunts him.
Yes child, he’s a murderer! He was consenting to the activity of Greek Love, child.

Pats been the biggest cunt I’ve ever seen in my life. Fuck em.

Last edited:
G

"Yes officer, 1/3 of my sister in law's tearful testimony, in which she was crying so profusely that she could not continue and had to be consoled, is true. The rest is a total lie. She just decided to lie about me for no benefit to herself."
Obviously I don't know Rona's mind but I'd imagine if he'd just been seething about the new man she might have decided to Leave it Alone! but his statements about Ade and the baby would absolutely trigger somebody to call the cops. If I had a buddy in the same situation and he was talking about killing the guy I'd get him drunk and try to talk him down but if he said that shit about the kid I'd drop the hammer on the fucking moron.

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Obviously I don't know Rona's mind but I'd imagine if he'd just been seething about the new man she might have decided to Leave it Alone! but his statements about Ade and the baby would absolutely trigger somebody to call the cops. If I had a buddy in the same situation and he was talking about killing the guy I'd get him drunk and try to talk him down but if he said that shit about the kid I'd drop the hammer on the fucking moron.
No way in hell she'd get that upset just at threats to PCJ. They've probably never even met.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
did Dan ever elaborate on what he saw? something about loading and unloading boxes right?
There was a white van parked in front of the hovel and from afar I noticed someone moving boxes between the van and what I assume is Patrick's house. I got that shot a little bit later of Patrick picking up a box in his doorway. There's a Zapruder film of the white van but no piggy from one of my walk bys of the hovel.