Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Pat says the report proves he didn’t threaten his family. What? No it says he said he didn’t threaten his family. The Police made no judgment on rather that was true or not. He was also cuffed and stuffed, which means there was probable cause to believe he made threats. Pat really does try to spin facts into his narrative. Anyone ever notice the lefts embrace of “My Truth” is code for “a bunch of bullshit”? Pats “truth” is always a lie he’s spun in his head to make his reality. He really is fucked in the head. Judith Raven must’ve drank while he was in the womb. Then Clown dropped him on his mongoloid head after he came out with fetal alcohol syndrome.
Also he pled no contest meaning he is convicted of the accusation

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
For him to even demand " Answer the question, last chance." when he refuses to give an answer whenever questioned is hilarious. Like pat is going to do anything. There is nothing threatening about pat. All he has is a twitter account that 7 people regularly read. I love when tried to puff his chest and gets laughed out of the room.
You’re 100% right. Patrick is not going to do anything. Hes never done anything. He’s never going to do anything.

All he does is talk. He talked about murdering his wife and daughter. He talked about murdering Jon the Great. He talked about murdering BDA.

But what happens when push comes to
shove?

Cops show up to ask him what the fuck is up and he becomes a muttering stuttering mouse.

He gets word that Jon the Great and his pet python are coming to town looking for him and he runs away like a bat out of hell.

BDA tells him he’s going to see him at Hooligans and he hides under his bed and then begs the bar staff to give him his name so he can dox him on Twitter and file a restraining order.

That’s it. That’s all he can do and he can’t even do it to their face. If you showed up at Patrick’s door, he’d slam it shut and lock himself in the bathroom until you left, tweeting about it the whole time.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
You’re 100% right. Patrick is not going to do anything. Hes never done anything. He’s never going to do anything.

All he does is talk. He talked about murdering his wife and daughter. He talked about murdering Jon the Great. He talked about murdering BDA.

But what happens when push comes to
shove?

Cops show up to ask him what the fuck is up and he becomes a muttering stuttering mouse.

He gets word that Jon the Great and his pet python are coming to town looking for him and he runs away like a bat out of hell.

BDA tells him he’s going to see him at Hooligans and he hides under his bed and then begs the bar staff to give him his name so he can dox him on Twitter and file a restraining order.

That’s it. That’s all he can do and he can’t even do it to their face. If you showed up at Patrick’s door, he’d slam it shut and lock himself in the bathroom until you left, tweeting about it the whole time.
All pat would do in person is make a scene. He would yell and cry victim. Demand someone call the police like a rape victim. That type of yelling in the swatting audio is exactly what he would do if you confronted him in a bar. That is all pat would do. Possibly hoping it would provoke the person he is yelling at to hit him so he could demand arrest and press charges. Pats "defense" is trying to get people in trouble by crying to an authority and not an actual physical threat.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
All pat would do in person is make a scene. He would yell and cry victim. Demand someone call the police like a rape victim. That type of yelling in the swatting audio is exactly what he would do if you confronted him in a bar. That is all pat would do. Possibly hoping it would provoke the person he is yelling at to hit him so he could demand arrest and press charges. Pats "defense" is trying to get people in trouble by crying to an authority and not an actual physical threat.
He'd basically do what Dani Brand did: pull his phone out and make panicky, girly commentary.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
If it wasn't for Ade either pitying him or just wanting to be the hell away from him Piggy's life would suck a lot more than it currently does. She could have easily got a restraining order against him. A domestic violence related protection order isn't a good look. If she was 1/100th the vindictive cunt he is she could have absolutely buried him. She's been the nicer to him than anyone should ever be, but at the same time she is the only one that has made him put a gun in his mouth. I'm conflicted. As much as I don't want to see her drug back into the pigpen, her doing an interview about him would be pretty fucking good. She did marry him and had sex with him at least once...she's not innocent.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
As much as I don't want to see her drug back into the pigpen, her doing an interview about him would be pretty fucking good.
I think her breaking free from direct orbit of Pat and LEAVEing and never coming back to comment on the situation is a good thing (outside of the obvious reasons for her and her family) because it leaves all that stuff open to speculation and discovery. More tidbits that can be glommed from careful scrutiny, more avenues to prod the pig and make him fuck up again and admit/omit something embarrassing.

It's not the destination but the journey, right fellas? :colin_sm:

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Patrick admits the police report is "quite real" and threatens to sue Justin for defamation in back-to-back tweets. What a night!
Screenshot_20230304-090724_Chrome.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
"Facts asserted by people under felony investigation are themselves defamatory"

That's a new one. No they aren't, you fucking mongoloid. Statements are judged defamatory based on their own merit, not because of the person that uttered them. The worst repeat offender mass murderer in the world could be talking shit about you all day, and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it if all his insults are rooted in stone cold hard fact.

So so so if someone's a defendant in a felonious felony trial, he can't take the stand because all his testimony regarding other individuals is inadmissable because it's automatically defamation? Flailing jackass.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Pat: Anything associated with Nazis, who must be prosecuted, is automatically ruined by association, even retroactively ruining official documents that pre-date their existence by 7 years.

Also Pat: I get a lil' cashew boner over anything related to America's space program, which was made possible by actual Nazis who evaded prosecution

*points at temple*

I’m a big fan of NASA’s early work

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
"Facts asserted by people under felony investigation are themselves defamatory"

That's a new one. No they aren't, you fucking mongoloid. Statements are judged defamatory based on their own merit, not because of the person that uttered them. The worst repeat offender mass murderer in the world could be talking shit about you all day, and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it if all his insults are rooted in stone cold hard fact.

So so so if someone's a defendant in a felonious felony trial, he can't take the stand because all his testimony regarding other individuals is inadmissable because it's automatically defamation? Flailing jackass.
The sky is blue

Wrong again, stlaker

G

He’s such a moron. All he had to do was shut his FUCKING MOUTH and plead not guilty and it would have gone away.
Exactly. The second this fucking idiot was confronted by the cops the first words out of his mouth should have been,’ I’d like to speak to my attorney.’ Of course he couldn’t do that because in the words of a great Persian gentleman he is both gay and faggot.