Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Ronamarie ratted him out. Wonder why she threatened to call the Cawps on us, instead of calling him a fat faggot too.

Explains also why Piggles tried to paint Kyle as Penny eater, when we’ve seen pics and he’s pretty much the opposite of Piggy, masculine, looks fit, has a penchant for hipster headwear.

Will Tate

Oven March
Imagine if this Justin fella decided to do an episode that was a break from his usual true crime format and focused on dim-witted, ill-prepared apologists. Pat would make a good subject. Bursts in unannounced when someone mentions a good friend of his in connection to some shady shit; accuses anyone pointing out his own shortcomings of being under super-secret double probation felony criminal investigation, despite expressing frustration that law enforcement can't imprison the meanies calling him fat and stupid on the internet. I sure do hope Justin decides to stay focused on actual criminals and not people who are just such unmitigated fuck-ups that they can't be jailed despite the existence of footage of their trying to fake property vandalism.
But then again Pat wished for fame on all 5 fingers of the monkey's paw, so God only knows what's going to happen to him neeeexxxxxxxtttttT.

G

Screenshot_20230303-195351.png

Fawkin buried that cocksucka

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Justin May be a Brotherman. If you haven’t listened to Obscura outside of the SFWA episode, he does flow like it’s a hang and has some little bits he throws in. I didn’t realize it was his show a few months back and caught a couple episodes when I was obsessed with the disappearances in Eureka/Humboldt County, California. He had a good episode on the cases.

Will Tate

Oven March
Well he killed the fucking guy so as much as I'd like to rag on him for being fat, putting on a gay voice and wearing that fucking hat I've got to say he deserves to be blown before the jacuzzi
Killing the guy who molested you as a child gets one a lot of credit with me, and affecting a Batman voice on a podcast doesn't begin to put a dent in it. He put a pedo in the ground, let him talk like Bozo the fucking clown for all I care.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan