• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
They are just like us. We are all the same.

Retail theft has gotten so bad Walmart is building a police station inside an Atlanta store​

That's only because they're poor because of systemic racism and the effects of slavery and Jim Crow.

Dumping $4 trillion over 50 years into trying to prop up blacks, is the hallmark of a racist country.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
That's only because they're poor because of systemic racism and the effects of slavery and Jim Crow.

Dumping $4 trillion over 50 years into trying to prop up blacks, is the hallmark of a racist country.
I edited my comment right after posting. I initially joked that if we had dumped $8 trillion into blacks instead of racistly dumping only $4 trillion, then blacks would be functional. Just saw this:

Screenshot_20230910-123640.jpg

Blacks are a good investment, goy!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
They can't fight for shit. They just gang up and go after weaker targets. One on one, facing a man in their weight class, they get obliterated. Pathetic, especially considering how much of their culture revolves around violence and intimidation.
It's mainly because whites in the west have gotten soft from living in comfort. Most young white guys have grown up in functional households, have gone to decent schools and have been raised to be "nice" and use their words etc. I have seen probably hundreds of videos at this point of niggers chimping out on young white guys who just stand there like a deer in headlights because they don't know how to respond.

The ones i have seen where niggers jump in en masse is when it's some midwestern high school wrestling type kid who starts ragdolling the nigger so all his faggot nigger friends jump in. It's cliche to say at this point, but niggers wouldn't get away with this shit in places like Serbia, Greece, Hungary, Poland etc.. where people don't have the easiest lives and are brought up to defend themselves.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I edited my comment right after posting. I initially joked that if we had dumped $8 trillion into blacks instead of racistly dumping only $4 trillion, then blacks would be functional. Just saw this:

View attachment 150032

Blacks are a good investment, goy!
All we gotta do is throw money at it and all our problems will be solved!
IMG_0453.jpeg

Of course a certain fat bum author we know retweeted this

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Train up, tribe up.

Video here:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
They are just like us. We are all the same.

Retail theft has gotten so bad Walmart is building a police station inside an Atlanta store​

WalMart are welfare queens who use local police as parking enforcement and loss prevention because they're too Jewish to hire their own people. A fucking dive bar has more security personnel.

Not to mention, they have people in their HR department whose sole job is to sign up employees for SNAP/WIC, Section 8 housing and Medicaid because they're Jews.