• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
A pretty large portion of rappers are 5% retards too, which is just black power, yakub created the white devils shit. Imagine if large amounts of country singers were probably white power Klanners
Like that faggot Nas' song that I think made the we wuz Kangz shit popular. How the white Europeans were civilized by invading them and the Persians stole their gold. No they didn't you dumb porch monkey ,thank the Byzantine emperors for stopping them. It was after that the Sand Niggers banded together and finished destroying to the only civilized empire left (the Byzantines, not niggers. Also Alexander the great wasn't shocked by black faces in Egypt because the dynasty there was of Greek descent as well

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
1695172054494.png

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Whites are always guilty of racism no matter what.

Blacks are never guilty of nuffin.

Law students created a trophy with a face to celebrate an accomplishment. They used a football.

1695215659864.png

What really pisses me off in this case is that the DEAN of the LAW SCHOOL has thrown out any premise of "innocent until proven guilty." This is what she said:

“Racism in any form is inexcusable and will not be tolerated,” Dean Katharine Schaffzin wrote in an emergency screed. “These actions have caused actual harm to students, damaged relationships, and set back our vigorous efforts to teach the cultural competence necessary for the modern practice of law. Moreover, these actions have tainted the reputation of the Law Review, its members, and the Law School itself.”
First, I would remind the dean of innocent until proven guilty.

Then I would tell the dean that nigger women don't have straight black hair as pictured unless they have weaves.

Then I would tell everyone that this wouldn't even be controversial at all if segregation still existed.

I'm so sick of lives and futures being sacrificed DAILY at the alter of satanic diversity.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout

Attachments

• 1695261179808.png
    1695261179808.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 29

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Nigger mom encourages her kid to ruin everyone else's fun.

The nigger commenters agree with the nigger mom.

909de8e867ed7da6.png

92d03b97f49b49a4.png

Show normies this video and tell them when people complain about the good schools not being diverse enough, they're literally complaining that your kids don't go to school with niggers like this.

G

qm.png

And she won! Her father was a mudder when he was hangin with OJ.
qm.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Niggers physically mature faster than Whites.

1695390300144.png

This is a 16 year old. Would know that based on this picture? Nigga looks 25.

Remember that when they tell you Emmitt Till was 12 or 13 or whatever he was.

We are not the same.

Attachments

• 1695390294763.png
    1695390294763.png
    219.1 KB · Views: 55
G

Nigger mom encourages her kid to ruin everyone else's fun.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://gab.com/Dissidentsoaps/posts/111105116591130842[/URL]

The nigger commenters agree with the nigger mom.

909de8e867ed7da6.png

92d03b97f49b49a4.png

Show normies this video and tell them when people complain about the good schools not being diverse enough, they're literally complaining that your kids don't go to school with niggers like this.
Screenshot_20230922_154936_Brave.jpg

Yeah? Would she?