• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Seriously, why can't niggers have a phone conversation NOT blasting on speakerphone?
Screenshot_20230927_162318_Brave.jpg

This is the only way they ever hold their obamaphones because they want everyone around them to be exposed to the disease known as ebonics, which sounds a lot like that other deadly plague that is a threat to the entire human race.

Btw, she looks like a nice Nordic lady that they would be talking about running a train on while riding the train, shouting into the speakerphone.

Forum Clout

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
What is it with America and their desperation to bring every nigger back home? Same with that basketball american tranny who ended up in jail in Russia
The funniest part is that he was already in trouble for “altercations” with the police in the army and left because of the “racism” in America. I was praying that he’d get left behind and be forced to marry some awful Korean lady.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I tried to ignore this for a while. I genuinely think that prior to about 2006 the UK black culture was good. The old school Jamaicans have a lot of values i share and can support.
What alternative Britain did you live in? they have always been a burden. From yardies to race riots to stabbings... they are pieces of shit and always have been, the whole "culture" is just ballwashed these days so it's more in the open. Niggers were terrorising London/Birmingham/Manchester in the 90's lol.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
What alternative Britain did you live in? they have always been a burden. From yardies to race riots to stabbings... they are pieces of shit and always have been, the whole "culture" is just ballwashed these days so it's more in the open. Niggers were terrorising London/Birmingham/Manchester in the 90's lol.
I was thinking more the 60s 70s lot. The ones I've met are pretty much just old school conservative types who care about the same problems as I do.

But for what it's worth I don't live anywhere near a city like the ones you mentioned, so maybe I never saw the worst of it. I don't have to put up with the modern breed of niggers that have infested nearly every major city on earth. We didn't even have black people living in my town until the early 00s.

G

i was gonna say...1996-2006 was probably peak n-word gangsta mode.