• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
378880347_10167950866780640_7074032508155502971_n.jpg

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
niggers

The negroes are out in full force in London after some negress assaulted a shop keeper and got what was coming to her. Of course the predominantly Liberal UK Politics sub are tripping over themselves to defend the smelly nig who dindu nuffin and should be allowed to assault people with impunity.

And obviously the peanut brained nigs are responding to this reasonable and not racist action with actual racism, calling for a boycott of any non black stores.

We should round up all the XL Bullies we just banned and send them into Peckham to clean the place up.

Why are black people so racist? I listen to a lot of hiphop and some of the racist shit you hear in their lyrics is just appalling. like if you swapped "black" and "white" in the lyrics you'd be accused of white supremacy and investigated as a potential terror threat.

I tried to ignore this for a while. I genuinely think that prior to about 2006 the UK black culture was good. The old school Jamaicans have a lot of values i share and can support. But somewhere along the line we imported the USA uppity niggers, influenced by hip hop and TV and BLM.

The real question is where are all the black community leaders speaking out against this blatant racism? Oh yeah, there is no black community. Once they run out of whites and Asians to terrorise they will rip themselves apart.

G

[URL='https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/peckham-protests-asian-shopkeepers-closing-shoplifting-2qr3fg37q']niggers[/URL]

The negroes are out in full force in London after some negress assaulted a shop keeper and got what was coming to her. Of course the predominantly Liberal UK Politics sub are tripping over themselves to defend the smelly nig who dindu nuffin and should be allowed to assault people with impunity.

And obviously the peanut brained nigs are responding to this reasonable and not racist action with actual racism, calling for a boycott of any non black stores.

We should round up all the XL Bullies we just banned and send them into Peckham to clean the place up.

Why are black people so racist? I listen to a lot of hiphop and some of the racist shit you hear in their lyrics is just appalling. like if you swapped "black" and "white" in the lyrics you'd be accused of white supremacy and investigated as a potential terror threat.

I tried to ignore this for a while. I genuinely think that prior to about 2006 the UK black culture was good. The old school Jamaicans have a lot of values i share and can support. But somewhere along the line we imported the USA uppity niggers, influenced by hip hop and TV and BLM.

The real question is where are all the black community leaders speaking out against this blatant racism? Oh yeah, there is no black community. Once they run out of whites and Asians to terrorise they will rip themselves apart.
After trying to steal Indian women's hair wigs from the Pakistani's business, she then smashed him in the face with a shopping basket. I think he showed great restraint in only grabbing her round the throat. He should have crushed her windpipe and broken her neck.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Usually I’m breaking ribs laughing at the posts in this thread, but this one really makes you think.
My only critique is that people will read the heading and the first line and quit. And those are the people we need to reach.

The true believers will read past the first line and then just disregard it all as racist ramblings. These people will never change their minds.

But anyone who reads it will know it's all true. This one sheet explains nearly 90% of our decline since 1965 at the average person's level.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
niggers

A pretty large portion of rappers are 5% retards too, which is just black power, yakub created the white devils shit. Imagine if large amounts of country singers were probably white power Klanners