• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Snake

Forum Clout

We can point to many individual cases and people can say that they should be treated individually.

But what's the trend? The trend is that niggers can brutalize Whitey and the courts will allow them to get away with it. This week's FTN makes the point more clearly than I ever could, and is a must-listen. It's also free, downloadable here.
I'll give a listen tomorrow.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

We can point to many individual cases and people can say that they should be treated individually.

But what's the trend? The trend is that niggers can brutalize Whitey and the courts will allow them to get away with it. This week's FTN makes the point more clearly than I ever could, and is a must-listen. It's also free, downloadable here.

There's niggers in Utah? wtf.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
13 years in prison for shooting a cab driver 26 times (and she's still alive, wtf?).

James Fields got something like 400 years for bumping into a landwhale while being chased.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://gab.com/WriteWinger/posts/107923093508309371[/URL]

View attachment 28487

TLDR: White guy allegedly calls black guy a nigger. In response, the nigger acts like a nigger and kills the White guy. Black guy sentenced to anger management and 200 hours of community service.

I love our country. Definitely worth sending my kids to die in Ukraine for. Freedom.
Im beginning to see the courts as a good place to gauge default value of individuals in the eye of "USA inc".

If this volatile nigger did this to a White woman, or even a White person under 40, I think he would have paid a more severe consequence. What got him off was the fact his victim was 70+ white male who probably is OWED alot by USA inc over his lifetime of putting into the system. In the eyes of USA inc, Old White people are expensive with their social security, pensions, maturing bonds, etc and not spending $$ on nigger shit like sneakers or bling (but actually bequeathing it to their offspring giving them a chance to not rely on USA inc as much as Niggers), so the Nigger actually did a favor for USA inc.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Im beginning to see the courts as a good place to gauge default value of individuals in the eye of "USA inc".

If this volatile nigger did this to a White woman, or even a White person under 40, I think he would have paid a more severe consequence. What got him off was the fact his victim was 70+ white male who probably is OWED alot by USA inc over his lifetime of putting into the system. In the eyes of USA inc, Old White people are expensive with their social security, pensions, maturing bonds, etc and not spending $$ on nigger shit like sneakers or bling (but actually bequeathing it to their offspring giving them a chance to not rely on USA inc as much as Niggers), so the Nigger actually did a favor for USA inc.
Listen to this past week's FTN -- they're starting to throw women under the bus with these rulings. I believe women were the majority of victims in Waukesha, and that includes children.

There was the female Uber driver. They talked about this case on FTN a few weeks ago: https://www.post-gazette.com/news/c...homicide-robbery-charges/stories/202202170148

She was a mother of 4.

They will wait to give this nigger a light sentence.

One great point the FTN guys made is that during BLM, Uber changed its algorithms. If you declined a fare in a bad area too many times, they deplatformed you. No more fares. So now with inflation you're trying to feed your kids and you need to choose between your income and safety and being banned from Uber for being 'racist'. They say Uber is directly implicated in this murder, and if they're right about Uber's algorithms, I agree.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Jussie Smollett’s campaign to educate Americans in the existence of hate hoaxes rolls on.

Jussie got sprung from jail after a half-dozen days by two judges voting he should get bail until his appeal is heard.

You know, I'm starting to think that Whites and blacks get treated much differently by the criminal justice system in this country.

Reminder that the Arbery 'murderers' did exactly what the police told them to do, one was a former policeman, one just recorded it, they could have shot him from the truck instead of waiting to get punched in the face....and they get multiple life sentences (even the camera man) and are now up on Federal hate charges.

Yet perform a hate hoax against Whites and get caught...they let you right on out.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
B95868-F2-3114-4-C74-91-AE-D8313-ACC0174.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

Some fuckable spic woman calls a nigger a nigger, because that's what he is.

Jesus Christ this guy is stupid. I called you a bitch cause that’s what you is. Well, she called you a nigger because that’s what you are. I have love for mexi- for my people. Retard doesn’t even know the name of his people.