• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Disney is remaking Cheaper By The Dozen. This is a real image.

15fcc0ba6a6eb907.webp

Even in highly photoshopped ads, the eyes don't lie.

View attachment 26105
Is that Gabrielle Union? I’ve heard she’s just a miserable and difficult cunt. She’s only still “famous” because she married Dwayne Wade. I remember she tried to say she got fired as a judge from a reality show because she’s black when it was because the crew said she was a nightmare to work with and not worth the trouble. She peaked in the mid 2000’s but can’t accept it’s over which is why she’s a pain in her ass.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 26455
This might belong on 'The White Women Hate Thread' due to 8 of the jurors being in that demo. These guys are also going to stand trial on State charges nexxxxst
These 3 are in serious trouble even though they didn’t even touch the out of his mind high and career criminal George Floyd. This is why crime in major liberal cities will only get worse. Cops are now worried about their lives getting ruined even though they do nothing wrong which explains why crime is rising because nobody wants to be a cop. Funny how the media pretends all the major calls in 2020 to “defund the police” has only made everything worse. The media will and has already started to blame the rise in crime in the US on…Russia / Ukraine.

G

These 3 are in serious trouble even though they didn’t even touch the out of his mind high and career criminal George Floyd. This is why crime in major liberal cities will only get worse. Cops are now worried about their lives getting ruined even though they do nothing wrong which explains why crime is rising because nobody wants to be a cop. Funny how the media pretends all the major calls in 2020 to “defund the police” has only made everything worse. The media will and has already started to blame the rise in crime in the US on…Russia / Ukraine.
I dont see cars get pulled over as much as I used to...don't remember the last time I saw a cop car turn his siren on.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I dont see cars get pulled over as much as I used to...don't remember the last time I saw a cop car turn his siren on.
They actually have been making police in some cities to NOT pull people over for certain traffic / auto violations (broken tail light, expired tags, etc.) because far left democrats say pulling people over is…racist. Of course these traffic stops in cities lead to arrests because the people driving usually have warrants, drugs and or guns in the car, etc. and end up trying to get away causing a scene. Philly (which had a record number of homicides last year and currently has a huge carjacking problem) is supposed to start this “don’t pull people over” plan next week. These cities have become war zones and tell the police they can’t arrest criminals because it’s racist.

Snake

Forum Clout
They actually have been making police in some cities to NOT pull people over for certain traffic / auto violations (broken tail light, expired tags, etc.) because far left democrats say pulling people over is…racist. Of course these traffic stops in cities lead to arrests because the people driving usually have warrants, drugs and or guns in the car, etc. and end up trying to get away causing a scene. Philly (which had a record number of homicides last year and currently has a huge carjacking problem) is supposed to start this “don’t pull people over” plan next week. These cities have become war zones and tell the police they can’t arrest criminals because it’s racist.
600+ in a year is not a record, child. Hush now.