Nigger Hate Thread #1

Snake

I'm not a fan of cops, but I still can't wrap my head around them getting convicted of anything. Especially after seeing how accommodating they were in the full video before Chauvin took over
I don't want to defend any cop, but Chauvin getting essentially a life sentence is about as textbook as a political lynching as you could get.

Activist jury, even with the one BLM nigger perjuring himself, but of course the DA won't prosecute it.

At this point, if you're White and you have a confrontation with a nigger. Just make sure they're dead, because you're going to jail regardless of insurmountable evidence in your favor.

Ian Cranston defended himself and his girlfriend from a feral nigger and a jewish DA is going after him, just like Rittenhouse.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Niggers have to be the most entitled group of 'people' in the US, i'm sick and tired of them playing the victim and constantly blaming whitey for all their troubles, without whitey you would still be living in mudhuts and flingin shit at each other, how about a little gratitude for plucking you out of the jungle and introducing you to civilization, but as we have found out they are incapable of being civilized, maybe it's time for whitey to really treat them like the savages they turned out to be

Niggers have to be the most entitled group of 'people' in the US, i'm sick and tired of them playing the victim and constantly blaming whitey for all their troubles, without whitey you would still be living in mudhuts and flingin shit at each other, how about a little gratitude for plucking you out of the jungle and introducing you to civilization, but as we have found out they are incapable of being civilized, maybe it's time for whitey to really treat them like the savages they turned out to be
Realistically if Africans were totally isolated throughout history they'd be waging genocidal wars against anyone that wasn't their tribe. That's what they were doing before contact with whitey, that's what they immediately started doing the moment Europe left in the 60's, and that's what they do in America to niggers that don't live on the same block as them. "Oh well it's because of the borders drawn by Europe." Shut the fuck up, there'd be thousands of countries in Africa if they drew them based on tribal governance so how about you baboons learn to control yourselves.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough

Snake

1646161346712.jpg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

February was Black History Month. Many blacks celebrated by murdering whites. This included white men, white women, white children, and one unborn child.

Three of them were under 10 years old, one died in his mother’s womb when both parents were murdered, and finally there’s the case of poor little Cash Gernon, who was murdered last year, but whose killer has just been found “not fit to stand trial” because of insanity.

Imager

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 10.48.16 AM.png

TLDR: White guy allegedly calls black guy a nigger. In response, the nigger acts like a nigger and kills the White guy. Black guy sentenced to anger management and 200 hours of community service.

I love our country. Definitely worth sending my kids to die in Ukraine for. Freedom.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Lol
holy shit

A trial had been fixed for March 7 but at an Old Bailey hearing on Tuesday prosecutor Mark Heywood QC said the Crown would not be pursuing the case, for reasons that could not be set out fully in open court.

The decision followed a rare notification hearing, held behind closed doors, which can be used in cases that involve evidence from informants or listening devices.

That bitch was a police informant?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum

View attachment 28487

TLDR: White guy allegedly calls black guy a nigger. In response, the nigger acts like a nigger and kills the White guy. Black guy sentenced to anger management and 200 hours of community service.

I love our country. Definitely worth sending my kids to die in Ukraine for. Freedom.

They took his youth into account?

He is 27 years old, wtf

Imager

We can point to many individual cases and people can say that they should be treated individually.

But what's the trend? The trend is that niggers can brutalize Whitey and the courts will allow them to get away with it. This week's FTN makes the point more clearly than I ever could, and is a must-listen. It's also free, downloadable here.