Nigger Hate Thread #1

A surprisingly good collection of photos of George Floyd Square. RIP.

I would look at pictures of Detroit, Baltimore, any other city they've destroyed and assumed it took decades. Seeing that really puts in perspective that niggers can ruin anywhere over night. If only old Abe Lincoln had lived long enough to ship them back like he had planned.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I would look at pictures of Detroit, Baltimore, any other city they've destroyed and assumed it took decades. Seeing that really puts in perspective that niggers can ruin anywhere over night. If only old Abe Lincoln had lived long enough to ship them back like he had planned.
That's why you wanna live somewhere rural with a lot of countryside and wooded areas. Niggers aren't self sufficient and can't deal with the great outdoors.

That's why you wanna live somewhere rural with a lot of countryside and wooded areas. Niggers aren't self sufficient and can't deal with the great outdoors.
They typically congregate together in dense groups, as they require constant stimulation and others of their kind to prey upon. You'll rarely see a lone nog living in a remote Upper Peninsula cabin or some desolate New Mexico homestead, as they need the constant music, dancing, sports contests and gang-style posturing that are so endemic to their communities. Most inner-city Negroes prey upon one another (or anyone else who wanders into their territory) to survive, their culture shuns loners and the self-sufficient.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
They typically congregate together in dense groups, as they require constant stimulation and others of their kind to prey upon. You'll rarely see a lone nog living in a remote Upper Peninsula cabin or some desolate New Mexico homestead, as they need the constant music, dancing, sports contests and gang-style posturing that are so endemic to their communities. Most inner-city Negroes prey upon one another (or anyone else who wanders into their territory) to survive, their culture shuns loners and the self-sufficient.
I remember watching one of Vargs videos in which he describes his time in prison. He said the maximum security prisons in Norway will tend to put strong emphasis on isolation and it wouldn't be uncommon to not speak or see anyone apart from the screws who bring your meals for days on end.

He said the niggers and Middle Eastern guys in there would go mad and a lot would end up committing suicide, whilst the Northern Europeans would tend to be alright. He said it's because in Northern Europe, especially Scandinavia.. people are used to being alone for long periods of time or only dealing with small groups of people, and that Northern Europe people are naturally introverted and self sufficient so the strong need for social interaction isn't there. Whereas the Africans, Middle Easterners and Meds are brought up in large families and hang around the streets in large groups so they mentally couldn't handle the isolation. he theorised it's naturally ingrained into them and i have to agree in a way from my experiences of living in Spain. The Spaniards thought it was odd that i would want to be alone for days on end and enjoyed being by myself, all my mates over there would be with their family all day, and then with their friends on the street all night.. they were never by themselves.

I remember watching one of Vargs videos in which he describes his time in prison. He said the maximum security prisons in Norway will tend to put strong emphasis on isolation and it wouldn't be uncommon to not speak or see anyone apart from the screws who bring your meals for days on end.

He said the niggers and Middle Eastern guys in there would go mad and a lot would end up committing suicide, whilst the Northern Europeans would tend to be alright. He said it's because in Northern Europe, especially Scandinavia.. people are used to being alone for long periods of time or only dealing with small groups of people, and that Northern Europe people are naturally introverted and self sufficient so the strong need for social interaction isn't there. Whereas the Africans, Middle Easterners and Meds are brought up in large families and hang around the streets in large groups so they mentally couldn't handle the isolation. he theorised it's naturally ingrained into them and i have to agree in a way from my experiences of living in Spain. The Spaniards thought it was odd that i would want to be alone for days on end and enjoyed being by myself, all my mates over there would be with their family all day, and then with their friends on the street all night.. they were never by themselves.
There are exceptions, of course, but they just prove the rule. They need the constant stimulation, interpersonal drama and that "hood" social hierarchy, otherwise they go insane with boredom and either snap or turn to drugs and alcohol to fill the void.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS

Tennis used to be the sport of kings and gentlemen, now it's just another place for baboons to brawl.
It’s now a sport for Kangz.

It said the one was 15. That’s just some kid shit. That certainly wasn’t a “brawl”.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
Screenshot_2.png

"Yo, what'd you get for number 6?"
"30 to life, brah."

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.