Nigger Hate Thread #1

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
What did he mean by this?

Imager

Didn't he shoot a buncha gooks?
Yeah the dude was just crazy. Sorry whites, this ain’t your show. The guy went off about everything. He killed a bunch of chinks. It’s not some great race crime like they want it to be. Just a fucking psycho.
Before his Youtube was taken down, the TRS guys played some of this guy's ramblings. He literally said shit like, "Some of you are cool, avoid the N train tomorrow," and "I'm going to be doing some stuff very soon," after ranting about Whites.

Just because he was in an Asian neighborhood and got no Whites, doesn't mean he wasn't after them. He was just too stupid to do this in midtown Manhattan, that's all it was.

Kind of like when, before 9-11, those terrorists hijacked the plane in France before it had taken off. Then they realized they didn't know how to fly it.

What I'm saying is this crazy dude, like those terrorists, just committed an oopsie doodles, and we should treat the attempt as if they actually accomplished it in all cases of this magnitude.

Gay Faggot.

3 Generations of BOQs in the manor, Boqcels.
I don't think he actually killed anyone
You’re right I forgot about that. Not holding your gun straight is terrible for aim.
Before his Youtube was taken down, the TRS guys played some of this guy's ramblings. He literally said shit like, "Some of you are cool, avoid the N train tomorrow," and "I'm going to be doing some stuff very soon," after ranting about Whites.

Just because he was in an Asian neighborhood and got no Whites, doesn't mean he wasn't after them. He was just too stupid to do this in midtown Manhattan, that's all it was.

Kind of like when, before 9-11, those terrorists hijacked the plane in France before it had taken off. Then they realized they didn't know how to fly it.

What I'm saying is this crazy dude, like those terrorists, just committed an oopsie doodles, and we should treat the attempt as if they actually accomplished it in all cases of this magnitude.
Just because he said crazy shit about whites doesn’t mean it was just about whites. He said all sorts of shit about everyone. He is just a psycho. Trying to drum this up as a racially motivated crime, and not just some psycho, makes you look like any other race baiter. This guy is just a psycho piece of shit, and he killed people. You’re picking the same fights the niggers you complain about.

Imager

You’re right I forgot about that. Not holding your gun straight is terrible for aim.

Just because he said crazy shit about whites doesn’t mean it was just about whites. He said all sorts of shit about everyone. He is just a psycho. Trying to drum this up as a racially motivated crime, and not just some psycho, makes you look like any other race baiter. This guy is just a psycho piece of shit, and he killed people. You’re picking the same fights the niggers you complain about.
Nah. (((They))) have people convinced that White nationalists go on these murder sprees.

These people give me no quarter, and I'm fucking sick of giving them any. So if that makes me the same as them, I can morally justify it. This particular guy probably would not have gone crazy if he was born and raised in Africa where he belonged. Many of them just can't handle living in White society.

Gay Faggot.

3 Generations of BOQs in the manor, Boqcels.
Nah. (((They))) have people convinced that White nationalists go on these murder sprees.

These people give me no quarter, and I'm fucking sick of giving them any. So if that makes me the same as them, I can morally justify it. This particular guy probably would not have gone crazy if he was born and raised in Africa where he belonged. Many of them just can't handle living in White society.
Well I can’t argue your last point but nice losing to the Jews, stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Majority of blue checks on twitter tell their followers to ignore mass shooters or pedo’s that happen to be black. They really have convinced idiots that only white people molest kids and shoot up places. Anytime a mass shooter is black the media moves on like nothing happened. Remember the Texas high school shooter that was black a couple months ago? Out on bail days after he shot up his classmates.

G

If I was a Nigger I'd be a militant back to Africa type.

Tell them to their faces. This country was made by greedy rich white men...you were merely beasts of burden for them. So leave, go make your legacy elsewhere, find honor dignity and 'kang status' in some new construct. But if you choose to stay, dont whine when we call you niggers.