Nigger Hate Thread #1

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
In our new country you can't call a nigger a nigger while he invades your house.
e87bb68e89df0937.png
And what percentage of people have Amazon Ring™ cameras in their front and back yard, recording everything constantly

This Fag Jew country is worse than China

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
In our new country you can't call a nigger a nigger while he invades your house.
e87bb68e89df0937.png
I’ve noticed Tariq has had to make sure he says “suspected” and “alleged” before calling every person he doesn’t like a white supremacist. I’m guessing the big tough online race baiter had some libel suits brought against him and now has to watch his ass.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
Integrating schools means our daughters go to schools with people like this:

Watch that video if you've not seen how fast a tiny comment causes a nigger to go ape shit. Had they been in the same room, he would have made that rape happen, and with the video evidence would have then said he did nothing wrong.

Snake

Watch that video if you've not seen how fast a tiny comment causes a nigger to go ape shit. Had they been in the same room, he would have made that rape happen, and with the video evidence would have then said he did nothing wrong.
I know this bitch is a mystery meat, but sorta related. The whole "White Wahmen prefer BBC and blacks all have BBC" is a fake jewish memes within themselves. They all think they have to meet a standard of dick length so they're insecure and have to potray it huge, and they go feral when a White women shoots them down. Statistical data of dating apps they're the bottom of the barrel in terms of being chosen by every single female race while the biggest match is White men.

No normal Woman wants a kid with basketball hoop nostrils.

Last edited:

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface

the wigger was even more annoying, fucking faggot

LiberalPussy

I know this bitch is a mystery meat, but sorta related. The whole "White Wahmen prefer BBC and blacks all have BBC" is a fake jewish memes within themselves. They all think they have to meet a standard of dick length so they're insecure and have to potray it huge, and they go feral when a White women shoots them down. Statistical data of dating apps they're the bottom of the barrel in terms of being chosen by every single female race while the biggest match is White men.

No normal Woman wants a kid with basketball hoop nostrils.
Any man who gives a shit if the woman gets pleasure is a faggot. If she does, great, but she exists for my pleasure. Not vice versa.