Nigger Hate Thread #1

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
Niggers can't do division, so math is racist.

49728f3458f3bb7e.png

Unfortunately, we incentivize niggers to multiply in this country. Perhaps if we could stop funding that, math would be less racist.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
I was wrong about Gab and Torba. That comment thread is delightful.
What sucks is that link doesn't load up the video that I want it too -- scroll down in the comments to the girl holding the volleyball video. It's great.

Torba also reposted a video of a chimpout at a waffle house a few days ago. I was actually surprised he did that.

RobertMewler

Decolonize beauty standards!

30192214-0-image-a-57_1593451857521.jpg

RIP Patrice. He was 14 years old.
I always get a kick out of seeing that billboard in photos. It's by the corner of Broadway & Lafayette Streets, one of my old haunts. I used that subway station hundreds of times when hanging out/shopping in that area. Lots of young negros go to the sneaker stores at the corner. Used to be you would only see rich white and Asian people shopping in that area. But once that sneaker store got built it was a wrap.

Stent

what da?
I always get a kick out of seeing that billboard in photos. It's by the corner of Broadway & Lafayette Streets, one of my old haunts. I used that subway station hundreds of times when hanging out/shopping in that area. Lots of young negros go to the sneaker stores at the corner. Used to be you would only see rich white and Asian people shopping in that area. But once that sneaker store got built it was a wrap.
Sneaker stores are whatever the reverse of gentrification is.