Nigger Hate Thread #1

Snake

Tariq Nasheed has done more for comedy over the past decade than anyone from the O&A universe.
1624064146969.gif

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
yes, patrice would’ve been full on BLM kill whitey because as people become older and more stubborn they become more entrenched in their opinions IE nana
yeah honestly I could see him going Chapelle if he were still alive. He died right before shot got absolutely insane

White abolitionist cucks used to do 1800s version of BLM kneeling for this character Frederick Douglas, and this is the kind of shit he would say to them:

What, to the American slave, is your 4th of July? I answer; a day that reveals to him, more than all other days in the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him, your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sound of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your denunciation of tyrants brass fronted impudence; your shout of liberty and equality, hollow mockery; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanks-givings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy—a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of the United States, at this very hour.

frederick-douglass.png

Nigger, you were 2 or 3 generations away from being cannibalized or enslaved by a rival tribe in the sweltering Congo

G

yeah honestly I could see him going Chapelle if he were still alive. He died right before shot got absolutely insane

White abolitionist cucks used to do 1800s version of BLM kneeling for this character Frederick Douglas, and this is the kind of shit he would say to them:

frederick-douglass.png

Nigger, you were 2 or 3 generations away from being cannibalized or enslaved by a rival tribe in the sweltering Congo

For all their virtue shaming...there was and still is Liberia. It was supposed to be their "Israel", their real life "Wakanda", and still, %99.9 preferred wasist America to moving there.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
and still, %99.9 preferred wasist America to moving there.
I remember this 1940s cartoon with Donald Duck or some of his little kids in this panel where a black dude was getting uppity with them, bitching about treatment or something or other. One of the little ducks said with raised eyebrows and a thumb pointed back yonder "Do you want to go back to Africa? To your voodoo continent?"