Nigger Hate Thread #1

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
You'll never guess the ethno-religious background of who is responsible!

Screenshot_20211212-223709.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I always get a kick out of seeing that billboard in photos. It's by the corner of Broadway & Lafayette Streets, one of my old haunts. I used that subway station hundreds of times when hanging out/shopping in that area. Lots of young negros go to the sneaker stores at the corner. Used to be you would only see rich white and Asian people shopping in that area. But once that sneaker store got built it was a wrap.
Lots of young negros go to the sneaker stores at the corner

1639374204056.jpeg

EraGodless

Niggers can't do division, so math is racist.

49728f3458f3bb7e.png

Unfortunately, we incentivize niggers to multiply in this country. Perhaps if we could stop funding that, math would be less racist.
But they don't multiply-- their population growth is static (13%) for the last 50 years or so. I'm anti-abortion and I think Roe v Wade as it stands is BS-- and I realize that as currently constituted they're kind of a problem
Lol. Monkeys don't realize they're being mocked-- or that they're a pet project/social experiment.

Also... " and it's been making humongous waves."

Humongous? Nice writing, stupid.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
But they don't multiply-- their population growth is static (13%) for the last 50 years or so. I'm anti-abortion and I think Roe v Wade as it stands is BS-- and I realize that as currently constituted they're kind of a problem
What happened 50 years ago? Hart-Cellar? I wonder if that 13% has stayed that way for so long due to everyone we're bringing in.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
Ian Cranston shot a black who attacked his girl. The black had a history of posting Anti-White statements online. He once posted "if your boyfriend's White, you single to me. Fuk Timmy gonna do bout it" and was reportedly harassing Ian's girlfriend before attacking them. Well "Timmy" pulled out his gun and put the animal down, Ian is now in jail awaiting trial. His crime is self defense while White.

d66aa8d524dc6fe7.jpg

Snake

Ian Cranston shot a black who attacked his girl. The black had a history of posting Anti-White statements online. He once posted "if your boyfriend's White, you single to me. Fuk Timmy gonna do bout it" and was reportedly harassing Ian's girlfriend before attacking them. Well "Timmy" pulled out his gun and put the animal down, Ian is now in jail awaiting trial. His crime is self defense while White.

d66aa8d524dc6fe7.jpg

I saw they're posting this flier around that area. There's a fucking video of them being attacked and the nigger got airholed while his nigger buddies laughed at him.