Nice Career, stupid

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Especially in Pats case, he hasn’t had anything new to sell in years. The people that go already bought and most likely through out his books years ago.
Its a funny thought that he's that guy thats always at those cons hawking the same trash that he was years prior. Imagine approaching his table for the hottest new science fiction he pumped out, but its the same book that was given out for free 3 years prior? GG, Rick. You can stop larping now. Its never been more over for your career.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Its a funny thought that he's that guy thats always at those cons hawking the same trash that he was years prior. Imagine approaching his table for the hottest new science fiction he pumped out, but its the same book that was given out for free 3 years prior? GG, Rick. You can stop larping now. Its never been more over for your career.
It’s like seeing Butch Patrick at a convention still selling photos of himself from the 60s in 2023.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Most have, he’s down to only a couple that will still have him. Look what the con had to do for Pats guest announcement:
View attachment 121790
He had to tell them to do this because of his “stlaker” nonsense fight he’s been fighting on twitter for 5 years. 15 likes? Give it up
I remember him traveling to a shit ton of conventions in 2022. Is this his first confirmed Con this year?

If anyone can cross-reference con attendances from previous years vs ‘23 so far then that would be a delightful little metric

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I remember him traveling to a shit ton of conventions in 2022. Is this his first confirmed Con this year?

If anyone can cross-reference con attendances from previous years vs ‘23 so far then that would be a delightful little metric
He went to a couple but they all seemed to be disasters - one was telling people to buy extra hotel rooms they weren’t going to use because the attendance was low. Of course those cons involved one with Ooga in Chicago which is where the “death threats” came from and the other one he claimed a bomb threat that the hotel wasn’t aware. Another was one where he actually thanked fans for buying his books which was a rare time for pig to say thanks meaning it probably didn’t go well. All the conventions he did also still required masks and vax cards long after everyone else had moved on.

BoomerSperg

He went to a couple but they all seemed to be disasters - one was telling people to buy extra hotel rooms they weren’t going to use because the attendance was low. Of course those cons involved one with Ooga in Chicago which is where the “death threats” came from and the other one he claimed a bomb threat that the hotel wasn’t aware. Another was one where he actually thanked fans for buying his books which was a rare time for pig to say thanks meaning it probably didn’t go well. All the conventions he did also still required masks and vax cards long after everyone else had moved on.
Betting pool on patrick faking a bomb threat at this one as well?

I'm in with 'yes' for $5.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Those were all In 2022 though, right? What’s he done this year?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Zero cons to my knowledge. The one where he had special boy surveillance parking was at the end of 2022 if I remember. He’s totally done.
One of my favorites was the one where our little rascals kept telling everyone attending the con that part of the hotel sign was missing because Pat ate it. Whatever last one he did the convention hashtags were nothing but his arrest record, rape threats, and long history of abusive behavior. Wonder if hacky Jackie will be coming to pigs defense when we start making sure everyone knows this con gave a massive piece of shit a platform.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
One of my favorites was the one where our little rascals kept telling everyone attending the con that part of the hotel sign was missing because Pat ate it. Whatever last one he did the convention hashtags were nothing but his arrest record, rape threats, and long history of abusive behavior. Wonder if hacky Jackie will be coming to pigs defense when we start making sure everyone knows this con gave a massive piece of shit a platform.
People always complain that the Con shenanigans are underwhelming, but it’s the little things like hijacking their hashtags that get me the hardest. It must be absolutely mortifying to be the elephant (haha) in the room everywhere you go

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
People always complain that the Con shenanigans are underwhelming, but it’s the little things like hijacking their hashtags that get me the hardest. It must be absolutely mortifying to be the elephant (haha) in the room everywhere you go
The con ones are always a favorite - it’s simple and silly and we expose a whole new audience to awful Pat and his behavior. I’m waiting for a con where they tell guests to block and report all accounts that are pats fence, pats hat, pats liver, and especially pats toilet. These accounts are NOT to be trusted and considered dangerous!

Looking up the hashtag and seeing full on conversations about Pat’s liver being in bad shape, his blanket being gross, his hat smelly, and how bad of a mess he left in his bathroom will also make me laugh. It’s the little things!