• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Nice Career, stupid

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He def skipped Penguin Con this year as it was in late april (24th ish) and we never got any tweets of him being a special guest or anything. Money must be tight which is why he's making furniture out of shitty pallets.
I think it's less about money than his ego. He won't go as an attendant, he needs to be on a panel or as a guest so he can pretend he's above those people

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
It’s pretty simple, if someone shows up to the book signing that isn’t a friend of his that he set up then it’s a stlaker since no legitimate fans have ever done it.
I don't know if I could walk up and interact with him without chuckling or making some offhand comment about fat or stalkers or whatever.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Laura going to this convention really sounds like this is the first time she’s going to meet her favorite sci fi author and fat political firebrand live and in person. I’m getting serious creepy fan vibes like you see at celebrity conventions and pig will be so sad that his only “fan” is some crusty old lady that doesn’t shut up about being in the Air Force. At this point I’m sure many of the authors purposely avoid him just because they know he will bring nothing but trouble so he will be stuck having to hang out with Laura all weekend. I bet he will hide in his room so he doesn’t have to socialize with her at the bar.
I pray he gets drugged and wakes up in a bathtub full of ice with searing pain in his love handles after hanging out with Laura. That bitch is deranged.

By this point he's probably paranoid of everyone who doesn't look like fat cat lady or Paul Weimer.
That's why I love the con stuff. You just know every second he's there he's got to be on the lookout for a stlacker. Every time he hears someone laughing he's thinking "are they laughing at me". Sizing up the audience at his panels trying to pick out if one of us is there. Can you imagine his horror if anyone asks him what he's been up to.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Gen con is fucking gayass shit they got the blackest black they could find for what, exactly?

3c743510ef48beb551dfa651f3ceb72d.jpg

f701ce84f1022179da4d8670dffd8adf.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Maybe even publicly accusing him of the killing of bernell?
That would be defamation and nobody here would stoop to such a devious thing. You should just ask him questions, like does he enjoy bike riding? Would you agree you have a similar body type to the person in this picture? Why do you look so flushed in this selfie taken an hour after this man was murdered?
You're just asking questions.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
There's no way going there and filming him while laughing is illegal, right? Maybe even publicly accusing him of the killing of bernell? WWAWD laws on this?
You could walk up to him, call him a fat faggot with bitch tits while recording, and post it here and it would be 100% within your rights. Public figure in a public place. End of story. The worst that could happen is you’d be trespassed from the con when he goes and taddles to the crusty old ladies running it. If he so much as even tries to touch you for it then he can be arrested.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
You could walk up to him, call him a fat faggot with bitch tits while recording, and post it here and it would be 100% within your rights. Public figure in a public place. End of story. The worst that could happen is you’d be trespassed from the con when he goes and taddles to the crusty old ladies running it. If he so much as even tries to touch you for it then he can be arrested.
He'll probably end up puffing his chest and shit talking you behind your back after you've left just like he did with the guy from Lost. Fucking fat coward.

Will Tate

Oven March
I've sometimes fantasized about him being at a con close enough for me to go to, walking by his table and saying, "No, child," like Josiah just to see his reaction.