Nice Career, stupid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Looks like nobody gives a shit about Ricky going to Gen Con with all the other losers and freaks
IMG_8032.jpeg

18 likes? Your writing career is dead. Also your press photo is close to a decade old and 50 pounds ago.

SPY REPORT! PAT MIGHT SELL BOOKS!
IMG_8033.jpeg

Laura Rich is his only fan and it sounds like she’s never met him. Pat will be alone at his table with nobody in line while crusty old Laura bothers him. He’s gonna have to deal with her following him all weekend.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Piggy secretly HATES Laura Rich for being an ugly gross boomer. He wishes he had a sexy Millenial groupie like Anica.
You know she’s going to bother and annoy him all weekend and Pat will have to bite his lip and be “nice” to his one and only dedicated fan. She will be the only one in line for his signing so Pat won’t be able to move her along because nobody else will be in line. Maybe she’ll bring her fucked up trans kids.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
You know she’s going to bother and annoy him all weekend and Pat will have to bite his lip and be “nice” to his one and only dedicated fan. She will be the only one in line for his signing so Pat won’t be able to move her along because nobody else will be in line. Maybe she’ll bring her fucked up trans kids.
Imagine if a brotherman attends and gets a photo of this

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I really can't believe any of these organizations haven't told him to fuck off
Most have, he’s down to only a couple that will still have him. Look what the con had to do for Pats guest announcement:
IMG_8034.jpeg

He had to tell them to do this because of his “stlaker” nonsense fight he’s been fighting on twitter for 5 years. 15 likes? Give it up

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Laura going to this convention really sounds like this is the first time she’s going to meet her favorite sci fi author and fat political firebrand live and in person. I’m getting serious creepy fan vibes like you see at celebrity conventions and pig will be so sad that his only “fan” is some crusty old lady that doesn’t shut up about being in the Air Force. At this point I’m sure many of the authors purposely avoid him just because they know he will bring nothing but trouble so he will be stuck having to hang out with Laura all weekend. I bet he will hide in his room so he doesn’t have to socialize with her at the bar.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Might as well be his mom asking if he can sign a book. Nice career indeed, child.

These conferences are like Amway. It's just unemployed people selling things to their friends, family and each other so they can pretend they're part of the economy.
Especially in Pats case, he hasn’t had anything new to sell in years. The people that go already bought and most likely through out his books years ago.