Nazi artist redecorates Rick's Rustang

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Patrick has just tweeted out a NEW photo of the paint can, exposing that his squealing about it being "handed over to the MPD as criminal evidence" was a LIE
View attachment 203251View attachment 203252
in the new picture, that drop that has the white area is still wet, i think the solvent fucked the printer ink. So he left this can of the same paint he used on his deck, to dry somewhere before the other pictures in the morning.

How come that drop is running straight down the can, not around it? The can was 'found' on it side. The paint must have poured out, not thrown.

though i do see paint over the blue writing now, whoever went to trouble to print out the 'violent' penis sucking picture put the "I AM NAZI NAZI NAZI" stuff before spilling the deck paint.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
look at the splash marks on the 'loops' of paint closest to the camera. they are going out from the center, like the paint was being poured in a loop, back and forward. If you had that time, and were a criminal who hates pig, why not pour it on his stupid gay car?

The can hasn't rolled at all, there are no track marks on the driveway, so it was just put there. if it was thrown it would have more paint all around the can and the splashes wouldn't loop, they would go one way, and the lid would go where the paint is (the lid is clean).

if the drop is a false clue, it's this way- the can is lying where the drop is, and the drop formed when he picked it up and let it dry overnight, right way up. The can must have been nearly empty when it stopped, poured out, or it would be in the middle of a big pool, it wouldn't just be a drop.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Pandering cunt has never even met a black tranny. I hope her asshole falls out.

NikiHandwritingY.png
NikiHandwritingTOAST.png

Last edited:
G

All of the Nazi! Nazi! Nazi! shit just reminds me of the “orgy of evidence” scene from Minority Report. So almost certainly a false flag.
It's telling because out of all the people that dislike Rick or enjoy making fun of him, "Nazi" is the archetype that plays to his cat lady followers much more than the other types of people that follow his antics: autistic people, Irish midgets, white guys who are sorta racist but married to non-white women, kiwifags, people with mood disorders, truckers, schizophrenic black women, people who pretend to be in Genesis, etc. It seems like this is crafted to gain sympathy from his audience, especially considering the lack of OnA humor involved.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
autistic people, Irish midgets, white guys who are sorta racist but married to non-white women, kiwifags, people with mood disorders, truckers, schizophrenic black women, people who pretend to be in Genesis, etc.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
It's telling because out of all the people that dislike Rick or enjoy making fun of him, "Nazi" is the archetype that plays to his cat lady followers much more than the other types of people that follow his antics: autistic people, Irish midgets, white guys who are sorta racist but married to non-white women, kiwifags, people with mood disorders, truckers, schizophrenic black women, people who pretend to be in Genesis, etc. It seems like this is crafted to gain sympathy from his audience, especially considering the lack of OnA humor involved.

Exactly. It's never Niko's asshole or Cumia jokes or pepperoni or Scorch or anything that could remotely be considered an inside joke among the forum.

It's always just "GRRR I AM A NAZI SS 1488 SWASTIKA" and then random shit like "TOAST" or "GAY VIRGIN".

If it hit his car and even if it washed off easy and he did that before snapping a pic, he still would've never left that out of his original description of the event. He's such a terrible liar. He has only always ever been an untrue liar. That's the problem you keep coming back to.

He would've posted video stills from his security cameras just like he did with the "stolen" garbage chairs. He "vandalized" his own property again and it's obvious.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
He wants so desperately for us to be Nazis and part of some global cult conspiracy and not just a bunch of guys roughly his age, all more successful and happy, who keep pantsing him for "point and laugh at the retard" fun.

The irony is, of course, if the self styled professional comedian could've rolled with some jokes and heckling, he wouldn't have caused his situation to get attention across the internet, potentially attracting some legit sick fucks who aren't just the good natured funsters from these parts.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
He wants so desperately for us to be Nazis and part of some global cult conspiracy and not just a bunch of guys roughly his age, all more successful and happy, who keep pantsing him for "point and laugh at the retard" fun.

The irony is, of course, if the self styled professional comedian could've rolled with some jokes and heckling, he wouldn't have caused his situation to get attention across the internet, potentially attracting some legit sick fucks who aren't just the good natured funsters from these parts.
he's aggravating the Free Palestine leftys and guys like "Autistic Right" on kiwifarms who really would fuck with him IRL, because he's so used to funster jokes that are harmless and just embarass him. I wonder if, if one of them did do something criminal, he would actually shut the fuck up about it and just tell the cops like he should. He swatted himself, he spilled paint in his own driveway, but if he got "genocide pat the tranny hater" sprayed on his walls by faggots I think he wouldn't show it off.