Nazi artist redecorates Rick's Rustang

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
You know not to give anyone ideas, but if you really wanted to fuck up Pats car and since all his stalkers know he has security cameras, you’re better off down the alley shooting it with paintballs. Just sayin.
All paintballs have been secured by the Biden Administration for use in the Ukraine / Russia conflict, I believe. It's Operation : Do Have Fun, if you want to look up more information on it.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
You know not to give anyone ideas, but if you really wanted to fuck up Pats car and since all his stalkers know he has security cameras, you’re better off down the alley shooting it with paintballs. Just sayin.
Exactly. Just saying there are a lot of other things you do like throw 5lbs of roofing nails (this is just an example of something worse nobody do this at all, even you Patrick since you're reading this). You don't take a leftover half pint of paint you used on your shithole house and lazily drop it at the entrance of an alley driveway.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Exactly. Just saying there are a lot of other things you do like throw 5lbs of roofing nails (this is just an example of something worse nobody do this at all, even you Patrick since you're reading this). You don't take a leftover half pint of paint you used on your shithole house and lazily drop it at the entrance of an alley driveway.
That’s why I know Piggy did another self crime. Guaranteed it was thrown from a Black Ford Edge that belongs to Jennifer Huber, Niki Robinson or Kyle “Lady Killer” Tomlinson, maybe even Penny Eater.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
looks like they've cracked the code
Screenshot_20240602_115632_Chrome.jpg

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Still think Pat did it. The throw was evidently Limp Wristed. Any brother man would’ve been able to toss that can right through the back window of his shitty Rustang. We’re not ALL limp wristed queers like he is.
Let's not get too crazy. I'm sure some of us are considering the amount of ass cancer that shows up here.

Earlier in the thread, someone posted a pic of his deck that he painted.

It looks like it might be the exact same paint.

The colors look a bit different in the photo, but I once painted a wood deck using a similar color: the color changed quite a bit due to UV exposure.

Also, you just KNOW he bought the cheapest paint humanly imaginable, the type of crap that doesn't hold up in the sun.

Screenshot 2024-06-02 114358 - Copy.jpg

I love how Rust-oleum knows their audience, and figured that if they're selling the cheapest paint known to mankind, they should include instructions suitable for someone who can't even read. Literally provides pictures of what's required, and this dolt can't be bothered to buy ANY of it.

A $10 drop cloth could have prevented a hate crime, smdh

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Exactly. Just saying there are a lot of other things you do like throw 5lbs of roofing nails (this is just an example of something worse nobody do this at all, even you Patrick since you're reading this).
1717358582479.png

refers to his parking space as a "driveway" just like the anonymous brand new twitter account that alerted him of the paint attack 🤔

nice diabetic palms

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
So what're the likely scenarios here?
  1. stlaker vandalized (and failed doing so)
  2. Pat false-fatted again
  3. stlaker intentionally fail-vandalized to make it seem like a false-fat
It's 2. Pat has a history of false flags ( voice mail death threats, erasable marker) and the fact that this didn't do any actual damage fits his MO of being too much of a pussy to actually do something drastic.

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
very interesting block capital writing (disguise a style?) on that spilled paint can, and funny how the writing must have got there, when the paint was dry- or it would have run over the writing, around the can
one more thing, the SS runes have marker pen stop marks, right where the line meets the paint. Very strange, Mr. Tomlinson.

Yeah, what exactly is going on here with this stencil or whatever it is?

cfc78c51b6eabd926f1a84fa842953aa.jpeg

I don't know what to make of this yet, but I feel confident that a giant faggot was responsible. Call it a hunch