Nana's Twitter locked and I helped!

[
Remember like 3 years ago when he got banned a few times in a row and he cried and was all “fuck Twitter! I’m done! I’m done with it!”

What’s it been now like 7-8 accounts since them? Cowardly old lady just wants to rant about blacks the way she never could when Lamar was milking his daily 50 cents from him.

Something something they can't behave...[/BOC]

JebJoh

The minute I heard about Andy Espresso I went looking for him, he pre-emptively blocked me before I could even tell him what a big fan I am. Then a new name Manga911 arrived and every single tweet he has tweeted has been directed at me, I haven't seen him post anything else or about anything other than tweets to me telling me how nana isn't broke because he got a giant loan / bought a house / closing on a house etc.

"I am SO DONE!" angrily hissed Andy Espresso. "I. Am. Done!" he lisped. "I don't even care. I'm just so done. I don't even care" he seethed. "I'm just so SICK of this! I don't need to tweet".

Suddenly he was able to tweet again. Leaping from the sofa, he began prancing and sashaying about the room, in gleeful abandon. "Andy Espresso is back!" he excitedly squealed. "That was a scary twenty minutes!".

"I am SO DONE!" angrily hissed Andy Espresso. "I. Am. Done!" he lisped. "I don't even care. I'm just so done. I don't even care" he seethed. "I'm just so SICK of this! I don't need to tweet".

Suddenly he was able to tweet again. Leaping from the sofa, he began prancing and sashaying about the room, in gleeful abandon. "Andy Espresso is back!" he excitedly squealed. "That was a scary twenty minutes!".
Neighbours could hear him singing a Jimmy Durante parody:

"But the tweet for you and me...
Is that swingin' simphony!

Hi, are you fifteen, are you fourteen, even thirteen?
Oh what a tune for groomin'
Hi, are you fifteen, are you fourteen, even thirteen?
Give uncle AntH some smoochin' ;-)"

C94B1W3.gif