Nana's Twitter locked and I helped!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Remember like 3 years ago when he got banned a few times in a row and he cried and was all “fuck Twitter! I’m done! I’m done with it!”

What’s it been now like 7-8 accounts since them? Cowardly old lady just wants to rant about blacks the way she never could when Lamar was milking his daily 50 cents from him.

He is more addicted to Twitter and the "views" he feels it gets, than the alcohol, prescription pills, and video games that he sucks at... And is also clearly addicted to.

I'm proud of you all for keeping up with the Cumia business. Nana is crying into her pillow this morning, and for once it's not because of the egg going up her ass.

I guess you could say that we're having fun, and he hates that.

Can't wait to see him rage about it! :image_9249:

Screenshot_20220810.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
He is more addicted to Twitter and the "views" he feels it gets, than the alcohol, prescription pills, and video games that he sucks at... And is also clearly addicted to.

I'm proud of you all for keeping up with the Cumia business. Nana is crying into her pillow this morning, and for once it's not because of the egg going up her ass.

I guess you could say that we're having fun, and he hates that.
All 3 are so addicted to Twitter, the show quality dipped so hard when they joined it