Nana's Twitter locked and I helped!

0ezES0Ch.webp
What an ugly color. I remember that model Jag had some great paint options and this stupid wannabe white person goes with white.

He is more addicted to Twitter and the "views" he feels it gets, than the alcohol, prescription pills, and video games that he sucks at... And is also clearly addicted to.

I'm proud of you all for keeping up with the Cumia business. Nana is crying into her pillow this morning, and for once it's not because of the egg going up her ass.

I guess you could say that we're having fun, and he hates that.
Gail O mixed the alcohol and Xanax... we all know how that turned out.

Neighbours could hear him singing a Jimmy Durante parody:

"But the tweet for you and me...
Is that swingin' simphony!

Hi, are you fifteen, are you fourteen, even thirteen?
Oh what a tune for groomin'
Hi, are you fifteen, are you fourteen, even thirteen?
Give uncle AntH some smoochin' ;-)"

C94B1W3.gif
Nice to see the added value of having a visual element to your garbage show, stupid nigger.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
"I am SO DONE!" angrily hissed Andy Espresso. "I. Am. Done!" he lisped. "I don't even care. I'm just so done. I don't even care" he seethed. "I'm just so SICK of this! I don't need to tweet".

Suddenly he was able to tweet again. Leaping from the sofa, he began prancing and sashaying about the room, in gleeful abandon. "Andy Espresso is back!" he excitedly squealed. "That was a scary twenty minutes!".

I kind of want to compile these into a little ebook.

I was thinking about a graphic novel kind of thing, but now I'm leaning towards a musical...a big, fruity musical...with lots of prancing, sashaying and, of course, vamping.
The protagonist of the musical is this swishy ghoul who dreams of being able to come out of the closet and be himself while the antagonists are his big meanie older brother (who likes real rock music, dvv dvv) and the ghost of his dead dad who want our hero to remain masculine and straight.

the fegs on broadway would eat that shit up.

The protagonist of the musical is this swishy ghoul who dreams of being able to come out of the closet and be himself while the antagonists are his big meanie older brother (who likes real rock music, dvv dvv) and the ghost of his dead dad who want our hero to remain masculine and straight.

the fegs on broadway would eat that shit up.
Yes. A confused little boy who just likes to prance in mommy's shoes grows up and finds himself trapped in an unapologetically masculine world he never made, masquerading as an underage pussy-slaying sex machine...until he hits the karaoke stage and the music begins, at which point he drops the facade and lets his faggot flag fly. For a title, I'm thinking just plain "Prance".